Kare wa Kanojo ni Kawaru no de

Double-page supporter
This is pretty funny. Surprised there's been no comments so far, although I guess it's not like I'm saying anything insightful here that contributes to a discussion of this work.

Group Leader
Yeah, sorry about the spoilers in the credit page.

Edit: I should also say that even though the shots I use are suggestive, they are actually quite misleading.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh boy. Now things is gettin' interesting. Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

The translation for the latest chapter just got sus as fuck.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This was more fun than I expected it to be! And for once in a long time, I'm actually finding both of the romance targets cute.

Even if it's no comedy, it' s still entertaining to read.
If you're thinking about reading it, I suggest you do so. This is a personal opinion though. Some people might still get bored.

Chapter 1, Slide 6-7: light haired girl teasing about Kayama having girl smell
Chapter 2, Slide 10-12: light haired girl is Kayama's cousin named Chizuru Miyoshi
Why she brought that up then? Is she trolling him? Or does the author only have certain templates of characters being capable of drawing? And why does Chizuru not suffer a similar problem, being of the same family?
Chapter 3, Slide 10: the nose disappeared.
Chapter 2, Slide 23; Chapter 3.2, Slide 1: blonde guy is probably gay, so gay. Wall pounding and hug from behind are signs of the ultimate homo. But what I really wanted to mention is, why is he blonde? Only delinquents are blonde, I thought? Maybe the author is just terrible illustrator is what I'm going toward, because the guy is blonde, and Chizuru appears but maybe doesn't earlier, and the cover has the male Kayama with a huge distended shoulder. Also do not forgot that gravity went strangely sideways, though that may be "artritis license" And the nose disappeared. All big signs the author draws bad art or bad.

Post Scriptum:
Chapter 1, Slide 19: WHENYOUALREADYANOUTCASTSONOONECANBEMADATYOUFORDITCHING.MEMERELATABLE"WHENYOU"FORMAT

Fed-Kun's army
It's weird but funny, There should honestly be a comedy tag on this manga. The nice and serious looking cover art made me think this was gonna be a manga that takes itself more seriously. But there are some moments I genuinely find funny such as when the MC overhears some guy say he has a crush on the MC's girl form. Me personally, I find the best romantic partner to be the cousin in this actually. I'm not a fan of the two guys in this. They seem eh at best. I'd much rather it be Yuri then it be with either of those guys.

Contributor
@pacificsaury Actually hair that is "light" or "blonde" looking is supposed to be brown. Usually unless the cover art shows otherwise or they state outright it's blonde (or dyed), its usually supposed to represent brown.

>goofy bisexual playboy
>stickler glasses-kun with a mysterious past
I'm gonna have to go with playboy on this one

Is it bad to want this to end without “mc turns into a girl because fell in love with a guy <3333”. Would be really nice to not have yet another mc be dependent of the love interest.

Users who are viewing this thread