gotta love the Content Tags
from Mahouka's manga adaptations to this shit
the world's a weird place
normally id say shit like
jus draw hentai
but no
dont
dont do this shit

Yea, cheating gf, not my cup of tea, especially when my ex gf did exactly that 5 years ago, funny thing that the reasoning was to be "more experienced in bed", like for crying out loud, if you want to gain experience, do it with the one you love, be more assertive and get it going. Or just do this kind of bs when you're not in relationship or after you broke up with the partner, simple as that.

I mean I know It's just a manga, but still this theme boils my blood.

Dex-chan lover
Every time this gets updated I am baited by the fit tan girl only to remember in a second later that this is ntr an just not meant to be. We were on the verge of greatness, but instead we get ntr.

Fed-Kun's army
I would complain like everybody else... but its labeled smut and you should expect as much.
That said, have a nice day... i'm out!

As much as I hate ntr I can’t lie and say it will not give you the best nut

It’s better than beating your shit to sum whole sum shit imo

@Yousuckgood Facts. This shit don't affect me since it aint real anyways.

Yeah no thanks I fucking hate NTR. Why does this not belong to a hentai doujin site? I still have PTSD from my past relationships especially the first one and having paranoia whenever a girl I met is ghosting me.

Dex-chan lover
Tanned girl on the cover is from Chapter 4

It’s still NTR, just so you know

@TheGoldenExperience

Because they don't have a fetish for it, but empathize with the guy being stolen from. It's probably not a great feeling.

From my perspective, 100% of the NTR doujins I've seen would have been better faps if the artist took out the NTR part of it. Then again, the same could be said of any special fetish you're not into so eh.

And I can actually understand an aspiring mangaka's desire to draw NTR because it easily lets you draw a wide array of emotions that you wouldn't see in a more focused doujin, good practice if you want to be able to make a more serious work later, without putting too much effort into the story of what is essentially a throwaway practice piece.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen the raws for this and while it's not as explicit, it's still pretty much a H manga. So why isn't it labelled as such? I mean, it's a higher level than just the smut tag.

Users who are viewing this thread