Kareshi ga Iru no ni

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, I just wanted more firm abs in my life. Why'd it have to come with all this bullshit attached to it?

Does anyone else ever notice how every NTR story comment sections are filled with advocates in the comment section defending the actions of cheaters and attacking those who point out the the wrongness of the situation. You people do realize the whole purpose of ntr's is for the readers to be upset right?. Also quick shout out to the idiots who defend this as a normal realistic response if you think that significant others committing infidelity is normal you're either a unethical individual or you're just doing it to be contrarian with no actual purpose ,Or worse yet you've trapped yourself in relationships where your significant other does commit infidelity and after becoming emotionally numb you believe it to be a regular thing.
TL:DR the stories are made for people to be upset Captain Obvious, shut the fuk up.

Whats interesting: Tanned toned abs cover by Yuzuki N'
Whats boring: story by Yuzuki N'

Pass... Next...

Like looking at a grown men in a kiddie pool, why bother doing half-assed smut.
Just go full throttle and do hentai already.

Man, because one always has to harm the other or dominate the other, man we are all human beings and we should be treated as such, not be used by each other for their own benefit.

The law of the strongest are only for failures who want to be supported by others.

Are you so desperate to increase the birth rate that it hurts women that way?

Dex-chan lover
@Rumblesyndicate If NTR was solely there to upset you it wouldn't be this popular. It's a legit kink nowadays, pretty much globally. Netorare is a more popular tag than even stuff like impregnation, tentacles and teachers right now, so a shitton of people obviously have the opposite reaction to it than I do, which is that my dick shrinks and retreats into my pelvis. It's not normal to be this upset at it.

the thing that i hate so much on ntr is that the art and sex scenes is hot and so much better than vanilla

Oh it's Yuzuki n dash, no wonder why I had that vaguely familiar feeling. It's been so long since I last read H stuffs that I couldn't recognize her art at the first glance, shame on me.

Users who are viewing this thread