Kareshi ga Iru no ni

RIP. People might hate NTR, but from the women that I have spoken to, the truth is if you want your peaceful happy sex you do it with your partner, but if you want to have a hot passionate sex, then nothing beats getting pounded by someone behind your partner's back.

Dex-chan lover
@Talon13184
Thanks bro, I think you made the right decision. Whether you decide to take time off or cease scanlating altogether, I'm glad your previous work will still be available here.

@Talon13184 Good man
@Pinealoupe The ones I have asked are those who I know have cheated, so not dating thots is obviously a good idea even if many still do anyway. If you ask me though, women are all the same everywhere no matter where they come from, some are just better at hiding it and that's all.

Yoo keep on translating this not a fan of cheating but it's just a story and it has my interest let's go

WTF comment section here are just like n*entai site....dumbass and brainless

I a not a big fan of any NTR shit... but this one feels like it's tamed and the second chapter didn't really have any sort of ntr... well that is lie but what i mean is the main theme was about the author-san being popular and recognized. the sex scenes were kinda minor ntr

ok so I've read so much ntr shit in my days that this literally doesn't faze me xd. Don't get me wrong though if I find the creator of ntr ill kill him.

generic oversexualised shit with a small “story” or “theme” so it’s totally not hentai, i’m sure of it

Dex-chan lover
tag : smut, sexual violence

look at the author : yuzuki n' (dash I think ?)

yeah, well, NTR I guess ? what can you expect 😏

Users who are viewing this thread