Kareshi ga Kaibutsu ni Natte Shimatta Hanashi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Such a nice read. I fully expected her becoming a monster too, but it was still nicely delivered.
Also the art is nice and the monster designs are great. The two of them dancing in the human forms with the true shape shown by the shadows was a lovely way to finish this oneshot.

Dex-chan lover
This was honestly beautiful

Also I feel like at least a few of the other monsters were the same as them and the defense Corp did this. The reason idk but I feel like they had a hand in making the monsters and Karen isn't the only one with tears like that. Could be possible everyone has the same ability in their tears if they drink them when dying

Dex-chan lover
goes back to page 5 and 6
Well I'll be. That there warrants a story all its own.

Dex-chan lover
This was honestly beautiful

Also I feel like at least a few of the other monsters were the same as them and the defense Corp did this. The reason idk but I feel like they had a hand in making the monsters and Karen isn't the only one with tears like that. Could be possible everyone has the same ability in their tears if they drink them when dying
At the very least, the tears don't have to be your own. Pages 5 and 6 you can see her tears getting into his mouth.

Supporter
The fact that the manga is deeper than it looks is also a great addition to understanding the concept, amazing job author

Users who are viewing this thread