Kareshi Tokidoki Kanojo - Ch. 4 - The Second One

Dex-chan lover
"It can all go to hell?" Like how? I don't really see that happening just kissing people

Mashiro, in clown makeup: "I kissed those three Shibuya boys."
live audience murmurs
Talk show host: "Okay, I'm waiting for the punchline..."
Mashiro: "There is no punchline. It's not a joke."

Dex-chan lover
I'm praying on my knees that this won't be a fucking mess. Something like Akizuki kissing another dude or falling in love on another dude. Knowing they are the author of Koi to Uso. I'm just expecting for the worst.

Fed-Kun's army
All that talk about keeping the curse under wraps, poison etc, 2 chapters ago and now we have a brat pulling this? Sure hope there's a dose of parental reality coming up because otherwise these ratings are gonna plummet. Not that they shouldn't anyway because the forced plot development and character introduction kinda lopsided the mood of the manga anyway...

Dex-chan lover
All that talk about keeping the curse under wraps, poison etc, 2 chapters ago and now we have a brat pulling this? Sure hope there's a dose of parental reality coming up because otherwise these ratings are gonna plummet. Not that they shouldn't anyway because the forced plot development and character introduction kinda lopsided the mood of the manga anyway...

I peeked ahead in the raws. I can at least assure you that the story doesn't go off the rails as much as you're worried.
They avoided some very dangerous pitfalls like losing the focus on the main couple or creeping out the scope of the tale and spoiling the mood it's been building up to now. (though if Mashiro wasn't going to completely derail the plot, it begs the question of why she was introduced in the first place and what her place in the story even is)

Aggregator gang
Oooooh, omega shake-up o_O
I'm loving this manga, someone know if Koi to Uso from the same author is this interesting?
Thanks for the chapter ❤️

Ah yes, Ririna shows up to ruin Nejima and Misaki's relat—

Wait, wrong manga
I don't know how you get that assumption.... the existence of this manga especially this chapter in particular (where Misaki clone is introduced) is anything but confirmed that it's always been Ririna and Nejima, while Misaki is.... like the biggest obstacle they have to overcome (cuz saying the third wheel is kinda downplaying her role to be honest)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how you get that assumption.... the existence of this manga especially this chapter in particular (where Misaki clone is introduced) is anything but confirmed that it's always been Ririna and Nejima, while Misaki is.... like the biggest obstacle they have to overcome (cuz saying the third wheel is kinda downplaying her role to be honest)

It's a joke.

And the fact the referenced manga had two endings shows the author didn't know which way to end it either and both ways can be true.

It's a joke.

And the fact the referenced manga had two endings shows the author didn't know which way to end it either and both ways can be true.
The author knows, it's too obvious for anyone who read both ending can see that she isn't even trying to hide her attempt and preference to make Ririna ending is the true end (including a proper closure for Misaki and all other characters involved)

Misaki ending premise is basically play around the idea of "what if Neji choose the dark path instead", and you know it's bad when the author purposely make Neji and Ririna closure/break up is so absurd (I mean it could've been handled better, but I guess it's her way to tell the readers that's not how it's supposed to be)

Dex-chan lover
Best chapter so far, setting aside straight-faced romance and emotional hand-wringing for pure dumb fun (y)

My guess is that she wants the general public to freak out and go full Salem Trials on the whole family, "freeing" them from the curse once they've all been burned on the stake.
I think she just wants to get things out in the open, to shatter the family's forcible secrecy and "tidyness". Tbh, I kind of relate to Mashiro. if I were in her place, I might do something similar

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread