Futago Matomete “Kanojo” ni Shinai? - Ch. 4 - The one that was wasting your time solving was....?

Dex-chan lover
Well it's his fault he didn't see that she suddenly have headphones and she wasnt crying :huh:
And this guy did a speedrun kiss that change from 99% of others MC

Dex-chan lover
Enjoyable that the confessions happened so early, I want to see how the three date and so do most other readers. Its much better than the 100+ chapter slop that passes for "romance"

That's gotta be the worst way to find out they're twins, right? Like if I were even remotely involved in this in any way I would simply die on the spot

Dex-chan lover
Thank God the author didn't plan on dragging this whole misunderstanding on for who knows how long

Now.....what's gonna happen next?

Dex-chan lover
Wait is it just me, or the 2nd twin (the gamer one) is supposed to already know that the mc is her sister crush right? And she should also know the fact that mc mistook her as her sister from their first encounter? So basically you could say that she’s knowingly pretending to be her sister and tried to steal him. And all this mess is kinda her fault since she never tried to clear it up to him. I’m just confused since she’s presented like she’s also didn’t know what’s going on at the chapter when the twins discussing their crush, like did she actually genuinely didn’t know or she’s just being manipulative? Im genuinely confused

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, I totally thought author was going to run that twin stuff into the ground, glad it's cleared up.

Supporter
I did NOT have passionately make out at the train station in my bingo card for this one. At least not this early. This is spicy.

Aggregator gang
His current emotion
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread