Futago Matomete “Kanojo” ni Shinai? - Ch. 4 - The one that was wasting your time solving was....?

Dex-chan lover
Never had I been more glad to be wrong about an assumption on a series. Thank god they did this super early in the series. That's one worry quelled. The other thing is, will this story devolve into a typical rom-com where the twins go back and forth, until one sacrifices their feelings for their sister or the guy decides on neither due to his unclear past with another girl (who will probably appear later to add "drama"). I do like that this MC had to the forwardness to kiss the girl.

And for me, the outgoing twin is more entertaining, but will probably not be picked because she appeared 2nd in the manga and this a Japanese story, so the 1st girl is always the "main" girl.

...manga can be exhausting~

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this is only chapter 4, I'd say very good chapter, I thought it was just going to be the two girls going to the arcade at the same time, maybe the "shy" twin following the sister, but no we got some interesting insight on all three characters.

He found the wrong one but he was still positively assertive he didn't get to say "I like you too" but given his actions, it wasn't needed.
I am re-reading the chapters, his assertiveness is even more special because we see at the very first one how he is afraid of sticking out, "the nail that sticks out will get hammered down" 13/42 chap 1. This is after he is chastisized for not trying harder on his exams.
Again in the second chapter, the problem of sticking out. with the teacher Tachibana sensei.

Maybe this series will be a fight against that, against the expectation of this micro-cosm.

Dex-chan lover
You could call this a coincidence meeting, but the same thing could happen without the coincidence, so it's fine.

No, you do not let her go, and she shouldn't be running anyway. But emotions are a thing.

And now they meet. Totally not in any embarrassing or compromising situation at all...

Two major things happened much earlier than in most other romcoms, so that makes it come out way ahead of most of romcoms.

Ooooh he kissed the twin so passionately even tho it was the wrong twin.
A clear case where something can be both right and wrong at the same time.

but props to my man he's doing better than like 273497% of other romcom mc's out there
That's a rather low bar, though. And mathematically incorrect.

Dex-chan lover
The main question, will they all date or not, anyone any spoilers?
I mean the first few pages of chapter 1 seems to indicate that they will all date. Dunno if that might be a fake out, if it's back and forth and then he dates them both, or if they all date right away though.

Users who are viewing this thread