Futago Matomete "Kanojo" ni Shinai? - Ch. 4 - The one that was wasting your time solving was....?

Dex-chan lover
The pace is so fast. Dude has no time to pay attention to details. He ran after a girl who ran away from him crying and when he finds her she's all cheery again, happy, and notably surprised to see him. He couldn't even notice the headphones around her neck appearing out of nowhere.

The pace is so fast. Dude has no time to pay attention to details. He ran after a girl who ran away from him crying and when he finds her she's all cheery again, happy, and notably surprised to see him. He couldn't even notice the headphones around her neck appearing out of nowhere.

Honestly? I have headphones and there're times that I have to pack them in my backpack because they get tangled with my long hair, and then I take them out when I'm about to get to the subway or the bus, so I kinda get your point but it's not so unbelievable.

He also didn't gave her time for anything and went for a hug immediately, so he probably didn't noticed her face past "It's her".

It happened to me once, and I got a coffee burn for that.

Dex-chan lover
Just picking this up now, it seems fun. But what was the deal with the teacher from before?? The MC not knowing they were twins is one thing, but wouldn't staff of the school be more aware of that kind of thing?

Dex-chan lover
Christ, this was like a shotgun to the face and I want more. All that development barreling along at high speeds without feeling rushed was great.

Dex-chan lover
MC has known her since middle school and had no idea they're two different people but a couple of randos figured it out in five minutes :lul:

Dex-chan lover
inside his head

qD1v5s.gif

i mean how do you come back from that

Users who are viewing this thread