Kareshi Tokidoki Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Akizuki Hodoka & Shishizaki Chihaya

Power Uploader
I thought it was the girl who was going to change...

I don't know why, but I'm slightly disappointed.
There's this series called Mikazuki Mao Can't Choose a Gender where the girl got changed.

both the male & female MC look like a mix of the two male & female MCs from the author's previous work, I hope the chapters are longer this time around though
It should be. Koi to Uso was published on MangaBox, which butchered a regular chapter into 5-6 pages chunks and killed the pacing. This new series is published in a traditional monthly magazine, so each chapter should be 30+ pages at least.

Dex-chan lover
Just imagine kissing, the next movement you see an oni coming straight at you.

Crazy world.
not gonna lie that kinda hot

Now on another note the mc should have know the cat bag was empty... like a grocery bag without grocery you do not need to look inside to know it is too lite, stress and all but still

Dex-chan lover

Now on another note the mc should have know the cat bag was empty... like a grocery bag without grocery you do not need to look inside to know it is too lite, stress and all but still
Ight, I ain't gonna question that.

Also, the mc is pretty much dense to not realize the bag was empty, bags with nothing are lightweight as hell and make no noise. lol

Banned
thanks for the TL!

I'm guessing there is some sort of guardian spirit or family curse, what he's seeing looks like a Chinese Lion to me?

Gotta go through the genderswap trials to make sure you truly love each other before you can join the Temple / Corporation / Family.
I was thinking along the same lines. Must be some kind of curse, since her expression in the end implies that she knew that would happen if she kissed him. A family curse or something or she kissed someone before and the same thing happened. Maybe in kindergarden? Pretty weak curse though, if we go by the title of the work. Seems like he might revert back to being a man.

Double-page supporter

I would assume that he was distraught enough to not think about it.

Dex-chan lover
Loving this. These 2 are so sweet.
Hope Chihaya loves Honaka just as much when as a girl and a guy :finnawoke::win::win::win::win::win:

Dex-chan lover
Cute start! Based on the title, I'm guessing this will be something like Yamada & the Seven Witches, where the guy goes back and forth, rather than just staying a girl?

Dex-chan lover
yuri, supernatural shenanigans, and genderbending? hell yes! that was an amazingly cute first chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations! Been excited for someone to take the mantle and translate this. Translations are peak!

Excited to see where the story from here goes!

The Yuri Cult have arrive to turn all your straight ship into a Yuri without a single cares in the world about the Law of the World itself.
10/10 need to spread more Yurification.

Dex-chan lover
The one person that I would allow to kiss me.
🏳️‍⚧️ 🖤🩶🤍💜 🌲💚🤍🩶🖤

Users who are viewing this thread