Kareshi Tokidoki Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Formal Greetings

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for update.

Is that little boy his home teacher? At first I thought he was his neighbor's kid. Hmm. Interesting.

Wait, her dad is a woman? This is somehow remind me of "My Two Wings",1 which is the dad actually also the mom.

1 https://myanimelist.net/manga/1147

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really glad to see this update again, curious where it's going. The first chapter had a bunch of really nice moments that stuck out to me. This chapter was more focused on explanation/setup and less focused on the dynamic between the protagonists so it felt more like a series of necessary road bumps (to me), but I'm looking forward to seeing future chapters now that the setting is set up a bit. It's really nice that it's got that Reiwa Era aspect where the protagonists start dating very early in the story and are more up front about their feelings instead of dancing around them forever.

Dex-chan lover
Wow that's a nice start, but then again koi to uso began in a way i liked too only for it to twist and turn and become a series beyond comprehension, I hope the author has learnt from that.....

Thank you for the tl~~

Dex-chan lover
This raises some questions.

Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations!

Always a pleasure to read this mangaka's works.

Dex-chan lover
If Aki was a trans girl:
image.png

Lmao they make this massive drama about how terrible it is that the lover turns into a girl, and I just can't take it seriously because all I'm seeing is positives. The real issue here as a trans girl is whether she'd be able to trust that I'm not just using her to stay as a girl

Dex-chan lover
MC is great. It's been forever since I've seen a decent male love interest in manga. Hope this won't turn dark or drama unnecessary.

Thanks for the chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If Aki was a trans girl:
image.png

Lmao they make this massive drama about how terrible it is that the lover turns into a girl, and I just can't take it seriously because all I'm seeing is positives. The real issue here as a trans girl is whether she'd be able to trust that I'm not just using her to stay as a girl
There's no trans topic here though.

But if you do read the raw the negative does show up. Not everything is rainbow and sunshine. There are reason why it's tagged as Drama.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this will go the "curse being dispelled" route. I would personally like that more since if i was in his position i wouldnt want to turn into a girl either, but if it doenst and he turns into a girl forever, it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread