Kareshi Tokidoki Kanojo

I fell in love with both the art, story, translation, cleaning, and redrawing that I bought it almost immediately. Thanks for picking this up!

First two chapters have the story starting off strong, so hopefully this is better than the last handful of genderswap manga that have come out.

Good premise and art but it's sappy to the point of being cringe, hopefully it gets better.

Yeah, love changes ‘everything’ for a boy. That’s right, they gon’ grow a pussy. Yep, their character goes from brave to pussy and they may very well grow a real pussy… only in Japan I see
DUDE. You are so vulgar. Do you realize how filthy and offensive that is? I'm not even being a cancel xulture wokie here. That's so vulgar. You're gross.

Second, Turning into a girl for half a day isn't a big deal IMO. Its not like hes going to catch a deadly disease. Theres plenty of biological males who probably wouldn't mind it that much. These types are also the intended readers of Genderbender novels like this.

Lastly, some guys do 'grow' a p*ssy. Its called a sex change operation. lolllll. And they arent only done in Japan. If you dont like gender comics than dont read them. 🤡

Dex-chan lover
DUDE. You are so vulgar. Do you realize how filthy and offensive that is? I'm not even being a cancel xulture wokie here. That's so vulgar. You're gross.

Second, Turning into a girl for half a day isn't a big deal IMO. Its not like hes going to catch a deadly disease. Theres plenty of biological males who probably wouldn't mind it that much. These types are also the intended readers of Genderbender novels like this.

Lastly, some guys do 'grow' a p*ssy. Its called a sex change operation. lolllll. And they arent only done in Japan. If you dont like gender comics than dont read them. 🤡
Hmm… if you don’t like x, don’t do y? So why don’t you get out of my face and demonstrate elementary comprehension? It’s like you’re unable to see a direct reference to the blurb, the comic and the joke.

Hmm… if you don’t like x, don’t do y? So why don’t you get out of my face and demonstrate elementary comprehension? It’s like you’re unable to see a direct reference to the blurb, the comic and the joke

If that was supposed to be a joke, it wasn't even remotely funny. 😬

Dex-chan lover
This will 100 % end up like Ayakashi triangle. Ishizaki is a blank slate with no personality who will slowly absorb positive experiences in his female persona, slowly it will become more and more used to it. Till it becomes his normal, and Girlfriend is 100% into it too.

Users who are viewing this thread