Katabutsu-kei Joshi ni Kokuhaku shitemita - Ch. 20 - I tried to find out about my serious girlfriend's social circle 3

Dex-chan lover
In the very short time I did archery, the one visiting Japanese student mentioned she wasn't allowed to shoot for the first six months while she trained her form. And she did have beautiful form, even if her release needed a bit of work. Archery is all about being absolutely still at the moment of release and any distractions (yes, you too boyfriend-kun) really can screw that up and send your arrow in all sorts of unexpected directions.

Having shot a 5-pound draw before with about the same range on display here, maybe the club is using them for hazing safety :lul:

I mean, ntr-bait is free chapters with no brain capacity + writing ability needed, 100% these 3 nonsense chapters took the author 1/5th of the time to come up with and draw.
Is it weak, cringe and makes a character unlikeable almost always? Yes. Is it easy mode vacation for the author? Also yes.

The payoff (sole lifeline of these twitter shorts) this chapter was absolute dogshit, tho, agree
Imagine actively feeding your boyfriend's insecurities by hanging out with a guy with this dumb blush on your face, vanishing for days on end, changing your hair, flinching when he points it out, then telling him it's none of his business what you do... all because you're slightly embarrassed you can't shoot an arrow.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Wow a very exciting club they have in those schools....

A great way to prevent school shooting...

Fuck it's such a bad joke 😞 :aquadrink:

Fed-Kun's army
HAHA! Whoa! What a surprise! Really couldn't see that one coming! Your're such a genius Author-san, totally got me! Who would've thought that it would be just a big dumb misunderstanding caused by window-licking toddler level of communication?
FQW3-rMVkAUXyhv.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Some japanese authors really don't know how social interactions works. Do some jap authors even touch grass?

Ofc absolutely everyone knew that ntr thing was a bait but shit bro. I was waiting for a better, more interesting reason.

Thanks for the translation ❤️

Dex-chan lover
and its absolutely nothing related with her new hairstyle also
She literally already said the hairstyle was because it was summer and she was hot. There was never any deep meaning to it, she literally just was hot.

Dex-chan lover
Wow a very exciting club they have in those schools....

A great way to prevent school shooting...

Fuck it's such a bad joke 😞 :aquadrink:
Arming sane students is actually a great way to stop insane students from hurting them, what's really a bad joke is making sure that any sane students are unarmed and not putting in any security measures to stop insane students from being armed.

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, you supposedly emotionally secure non-teenage girls. People have been a lot more secretive for less reasons. It’s not on her that the MC (and you) have jumped to conclusions.

Also, what’s the alternative? Her getting railed by sempai? There are different types of stories for that.

Dex-chan lover
She literally already said the hairstyle was because it was summer and she was hot. There was never any deep meaning to it, she literally just was hot.
Or maybe it got in the way of her archery stuff..? But I don't see how drawing a bow will somehow be stopped by hair, so that's kinda dumb. Maybe I just don't know much about archery...

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, you supposedly emotionally secure non-teenage girls. People have been a lot more secretive for less reasons. It’s not on her that the MC (and you) have jumped to conclusions.

Also, what’s the alternative? Her getting railed by sempai? There are different types of stories for that.
I can see why that's your pfp, but I agree. The boyfriend was insecure to the max, and apparently that was to be relatable to some of the people in this comments section because they were/are still acting super insecure.

Or maybe it got in the way of her archery stuff..? But I don't see how drawing a bow will somehow be stopped by hair, so that's kinda dumb. Maybe I just don't know much about archery...
Yes. It was literally the archery stuff. That's why she panicked when he pointed out the hair. You really didn't pay attention to the fact that every last thing she did was sketchy as fuck from the start. The girl outright starts changing her behavior, and here you are taking what she says at face value when she's obviously lying and hiding stuff.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The lowest of lower hanging fruits, the NTR bait, with a side of dumb logic, I hate this...

Group Leader
Yeah bad twists for easy shock value and tropes for stalling are currently the major part of their writing unfortunately. :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Yes. It was literally the archery stuff. That's why she panicked when he pointed out the hair. You really didn't pay attention to the fact that every last thing she did was sketchy as fuck from the start. The girl outright starts changing her behavior, and here you are taking what she says at face value when she's obviously lying and hiding stuff.
Ok but all you did is call me dumb without saying why she would need a ponytail for archery.

Ok but all you did is call me dumb without saying why she would need a ponytail for archery.
No, I called you dumb for ignoring everything else. The reason she gave for the ponytail was obvious bullshit. Anyone could have told you that. I basically did before this chapter even came out. She was being sketchy. You don't trust sketchy people. The fact that we have meta-knowledge let us rest easy knowing the reason for the changes was benign, but it didn't change the fact that she was being, as I very specifically put it (and you rejected outright), "Cagey". Lo and behold, that included not telling him why the ponytail, which she outright flinched over when he pointed it out, actually appeared.

Dex-chan lover
I can kind of see her wanting to be secretive. She probably thinks everyone else sees her as a perfectionist, so her not being good at something embarrasses her.

Being secretive about it with your boyfriend is kind of suspicious, though. Hope she and MC talk things through, because relationships are never perfect. There will be arguments and disagreements, and whether or not the relationship lasts depends on if they overcome those things.

Users who are viewing this thread