Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru: Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 …

Dex-chan lover
Damn, my man is a Cthulu reincarnated with the humility of a Tibetan Monk. Btw muscle girl is very cute.

I also love how author is introducing us many side characters and fleshing them out, Blacksmith dude is a very cool and treats Beryl respectfully as his master despite being older than him.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, my man is a Cthulu reincarnated with the humility of a Tibetan Monk. Btw muscle girl is very cute.

I also love how author is introducing us many side characters and fleshing them out, Blacksmith dude is a very cool and treats Beryl respectfully as his master despite being older than him.
This tends to be the norm with mangas published by Squeenix

People tend to know Squeenix by their games, but it's through the mangas that they let their talented employees run hog wild

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo the griffon and his pupil all can feel him like a kraken?
i mean i would be fine if it is for both of them a monster but to be more or less the same raises questions
even so he called it leviathan, its clearly a kraken ^^
probably both, or some ungodly beast, the depiction still had a hand a sword and who knows what

Dex-chan lover
For how long is this guy gonna act meek and pathetic? It's so fucking annoying.

Dex-chan lover
old man and his thug-like children... t.f. is he, Charlie the courier?

Are they making warzone manga? Or is this a slow way of reviving interest for Black Lagoon in another world?

Users who are viewing this thread