Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru: Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 …

Dex-chan lover
Man, I can already see the little girl speed run 5 stages of grief while blaming sensei in the progress.

But I gotta admit, a MC with real sense of duty and resolve to end life (while knowing the weight of it) is rather refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
It was about the time the country did something, by sending reinforcements. Otherwise the king would have needed to perform seppuku in shame. A new swordssu was also badly needed, considering the condition of his old one.

Dex-chan lover
I’m trying to forward how he’ll cleave the corpse desecrators (bishop and co.) with that new sword. Imagine if the sword has the same power as the monster of expelling high heat then used, it’ll be like some fantasy high frequency blade.
Hopefully that’ll make up for depressing this chapter was. Or… I guess because we have a low we can enjoy the high point.

Dex-chan lover
Bad guys had to call in an army of undead while he was already 1v3ing them and kicking their ass, while using some random plain sword.

Now he has a magic sword, and they are well and truly fucked if he catches up to them.

Dex-chan lover
wow that guy with dreadlocks was legit the lowest of low. after scamming the big sister, he also scammed the lil sister. damn.

sadly, our old man can only run so much :( i wish the loli head mage helps him with his deteriorating body

IT'S TIME FOR THE SWORD DEBUT LEZGOOOOO
i'm excited for the next chapter

honestly just give the old man a plain indestructible dull sword and watch the chaos ensues for his enemies lmao but it looks like his sword have a flame attribute since the eagle's highlight skill that he fought was that flame

Dex-chan lover
you can see blade chipped here after being use cut though bone.
...Nice little detail

s71ellk3evi0nh7p2rjp-o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread