Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru: Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 …

Dex-chan lover
i probably forgot that the mention(s) of kuruni being physically gifted but i hope that she doesn't stay being the jobber of beryl's disciples

Dex-chan lover
I guess there are too many 40 something old guys in JP so they make this manga to make them go into mixers or "shops." Shops "never have women above 30", according to their profile, but the truth is in their hands. Hands age fastest in the body, because it is the most used part, and uncovered.

Dex-chan lover
I know it almost certainly won't go down this way (especially since the zealot is most likely dead), but I would've loved for the resolution of this arc to be them capturing the sven group, forcing the bishop to reveal the results of their research so far to Lucy, only for Lucy to basically say something like "you're just treading old ground, someone already pursued the same exact line of research decades ago, and they actually got further than you did but it still didn't pan out".
Just, really twist the knife in the wound. After all, aside from the bishop (who just seems rather power hungry), the rest of the seem to be participating out of genuine belief in the results of the research. It'd be really satisfying to see how their resolve would crumble if they were to be told that not only is their research unoriginal (and, as a consequence, all their crimes have been for naught), but that it's actually been outclassed without any decent results.

Users who are viewing this thread