Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru: Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 26.…

Double-page supporter
What!!
i-want-more-wheres-the-rest-of-it.gif

Stuff that I found:
pg 7
Shupple cannot perform miracle..... ==> Shupple is averse to using miracles.
Let alone in a real battle.... ==> Forget sparring, even in a real battle, he would at most use miracles only to heal wounds.
Then, that's all...... ==> So, that's him going plain without miracles? Uh, Giami-san, can you win against him? <With miracles, I mean>

pg 8
That's only your assumption ==> This is just my conjecture, but...

Dex-chan lover
sigh Here we go again, with half chapters...

Whatever reason they have for doing that stunt, I still think that's freaking BS.

Even worse if the chapters are split in thirds or more (looking at you, isekai sniper).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The surrounding kingdoms might do well to declare the whole Sven Faith as worshippers of demons and get rid of it. If that dude, while a competent dirty fighter, is an example of the knights serving the Sven Faith, it alone, again, tells everything you need to know about the quality of that religion.
I think that's actually very ordinary for a religion. I mean, they're all that bad.
Sven's Faith would take a big reputation hit with this, even if they declare the evil priest to be a heretic, but declaring them to be demon worshippers would be hard.

if she wore greaves, she wouldn't be stabbed in the legs
But she would have a much harder time running.
I'm actually a huge fan of how this guy fights. He's fully aware that there exists a divide between the skill of warriors so he relies on any method at his disposal to bridge that gap, be it underhanded or smartly relying on his surroundings. He's most definitely Serpico 2.0 but it's a breath of fresh air when the enemies in these stories aren't just walking personifications of bad writing and actually has substance beyond their role in the story (cough B-rank Adventurer with an undeserving 9/10 MD rating).
Which manga are you referring to?

Dex-chan lover
The rapier character vs the tank character, wonder who wins? 🤔

Jk, bro would literally get mercd in one hit

She hasn't been shown to be any tankier than anyone else so far. She has been shown to have some level of extraordinary strength, though. It would closer to a rapier user vs. an arms warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread