Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru ~Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 26…

Dex-chan lover
Dig a bit about the production... Most of the guys who worked in Seiken Gakuin no Maken Tsukai anime are working on this too... Most importantly, the director and the animation director worked on this anime... you guys can check their work there...
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=33057
I just checked, and it seems Passione and Hayabusa are behind the project?
Oh boy...
Passione... No wonder the intro gave me exactly the same vibe as the Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World anime...

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope the choreography is gonna be good
That is important, but the manga already gives enough model to follow, the problem is if the animation doesn't have a certain level of quality... no matter how good the choreography, if the animation can't portray its intensity things will not look good.

Dex-chan lover
So, the dude is part of a human traficking organisation, he tried to kill er, then backstab her, then kill her again, but she dont kill him? Yeah right, he totaly try to kill her again after this...

It depend on the poison used, but it's almost always useless. You need to pierce your enemy skin for the poison to act, and if you pierce his skin you might as well just kill him with your blade.
On top of this the point wont stay on the blade, it's in metal, so most of it will nearly instantly get throw around.
And the main reason no use it is because you'll throw point everywhere, and you could easily throw some in your own eyes when swinging your sword.
thank you for the insight on this. I always wondered about this for a while. yeah why using poison when the sword alone is enough.

Dex-chan lover
The anime character designs seems to be taken from LN designs. Personally, I preferred the manga arts a lot better. This choice made the anime looks more generic.

Dex-chan lover
Was kinda hoping we'd get the meme pommel unscrew throw finish, somehow turned actually effective through choreography

Dex-chan lover
So, the dude is part of a human traficking organisation, he tried to kill er, then backstab her, then kill her again, but she dont kill him? Yeah right, he totaly try to kill her again after this...

No, the priest research into resurrection is what the knights cooperated with him for out of their own desire to bring back certain people, otherwise they very much dislike his methods as well (like when the priestess stopped capt)

As for Robberie
He secretly adore/admires the people from 'that side', that's why his attitude shifted after he recognized her as one of 'them'

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations as always galaxy degen. Yeah, the anime looks meh, but as long as we have the manga I'll be happy.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, I don't really have any hopes for action Anime anymore.
If it turns out well, then that's great, but I won't hold my breath.

Too many low budget productions that made me think: "What is even the point?"...
It's just soooo much easier to get an awesome Manga artist/team, that sometimes even elevates the story with extra additions.

Oh well, time to enjoy this Manga thoroughly! :boomer:

Dex-chan lover
He gave her dabomb
Your-Butt-is-The-Bomb-There-Will-Be-No-Survivors.gif

Users who are viewing this thread