Katakoto no Niwa - Ch. 4 - Gardening club

Double-page supporter
Wow. An annoying character who will be annoying for the duration of the manga. How surprising, and original. What a totally pleasant and not detrimental addition this will be.

Dex-chan lover
Capturehvhv.png

Aggregator gang
fuck...they introduce the cancer of this series this quickly.

Group Leader
Well, the continued enjoyment of this series has probably just been ruined, and so very quickly, by the addition of an annoyingly arrogant self-centered narcissist 3rd wheel. If he isn't put in his place in the next chapter, I'll have to reluctantly drop what started out as a pretty interesting romcom. And by the comments preceeding mine, looks like I'm not the only one who feels this way...

Fed-Kun's army
Literally could not even make it four chapters before this archetype was added. And here I was hoping this would be cozy up until the very end.

Aggregator gang
It seems like the FMC doesn't have even a bit of interest in the guy and the overall impression of him is more of "an annoyance" than "that damn playboy" like it usually is, so I don't see why is everybody so condemning of this. Bet the guy is just going to be the butt of some jokes soon enough and not much more.

Why must authors do this in their cute fluff series, adding drama and MISUNDERSTANDING when it isn't needed. I hope whatever it is it doesn't last long and it returns to fluff. Heck, maybe the dude will catch a hit like the president did and instead start helping them get together.

Dex-chan lover
Why does every story need to have this kind of annoying guy to ruin everything...

Users who are viewing this thread