Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Caroline and Rainbow-colored Magic Sweet

Dex-chan lover
I wish he wasn't calling her bitch all the time, as understandable as it is lol. They really tried to make her as detestable as possible despite being given more than enough chances to treat everyone properly.

I wonder what makes these sorts of characters tick, maybe im just too much of a goody two shoes in games but i always prefer everyone getting a happy ending instead of "harem route, i destroyed 5 families futures tee hee hee >uo ~~"
I haven't tried any otome games, but I'm guessing/hoping the protagonist doesn't seduce and sleep with engaged men in those games right? Even if there are harem endings?

Also, a person and situation like this seems to be the most apt use of bitch we'll ever come across.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I think the "heroine" is just as, if not more brainwashed than the capture targets. I can't imagine it's easy on the psych to be reincarnated like this with memories of the past life intact. Especially if she was suffering in her past life, which sounds like she was..

In my head cannon, the heroine was reborn in this otome world, and ended up letting the cat out of the bag to her dad. (maybe the rest of the family too, but she only mentions dad) And he decided to use her. She's trying to repay him, he may have continuously guilted her throughout her life. Maybe he made her feel guilty for taking over his daughters body and that the only way to make up for it was to fulfill her prophecies and help him out after.

I'm too tired, I don't know what I'm writing anymore. Rufus should just take Pia and enjoy their exile(vacation).

Dex-chan lover
Heroine: me play checkers! Checkers yummy! All world is checkers!
Rufus: (9dan go master) Excellent.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.... he's only crown prince, not king. Does he even have that authority?

Dex-chan lover
That's a good chapter. The craziness is high in this chapter. I can't wait for the eventual fall.

Dex-chan lover
man i kinda wish i had a bit of that candy if it can make all of them that crazy and stupid. that cookie must've been litttt 😩🔥

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the logic the author will set for allowing the King's son to continue to ingest harmful substances. Even if the officials are not completely sure it's harmful, it's still safer to err on the side of caution and stop him from taking more.
Actually behind the scene there were attempt to make the 'targets' unable to eat the cookies. Rufus already in contact with the king and each father of targets. However because the effect already so severe (during the mouse test, they already that addicted and withdrawal symptom is aggression) most of them usually seeking the heroine by themselves. Also they want to catch the true mastermind, so..

It's kinda subtle and implied both in novel and comic.

Tbh the story is a little bit refreshing than usual 'condemn scene' of villainess story. I just wish the heroine is a bit smart and not trust her halo too much lol

She just let the villainesses on loose, technically, and didn't even check anyone lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
LMAO is this prince stupid, did he not just listen and witness all her crap?

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering why the King didn't take strong actions knowing that his son was basically brainwashed there was actually a number of factors. One was that there was no strong case that the cookies were actually poisoned besides the symptoms that appeared in rats. Two was actually the queen thinking that her son was just being "a boy" and would outgrow it by the time he would assume more responsibilities and thus prevented the king from taking what path he actually wanted. It was Rufus' suggestion, but the king was thinking of just kidnapping the prince and then lock him up to forcibly detox him. Three was Pia got information that Caroline wasn't the mastermind but more of a puppet, so they wanted to catch the root cause.

Dex-chan lover
just saying we already know there's always lil bro of the prince to take charge while his drug brother goes to the street with that hoe

Double-page supporter
My dude. My prince. My brother in Christe did you nit just hear what she said.

Dex-chan lover
Well…either the guards do the sensible thing and take the prince away, or we’ll see a civil war.

Users who are viewing this thread