Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Caroline and Rainbow-colored Magic Sweet

Dex-chan lover
Rufus doesn't waste a single moment, like really he had everything ready to get married as soon as he won the bet. Now to enjoy their honeymoon banishment from the country and see how bitch gets what she deserves

Dex-chan lover
You do remember that the prince has been heavily drugged and hypnotized by the crazy girl right?

he’s not stupid. He’s literally out of his mind
true
just makes the bitch stupid thou which also is even more hillarious as a perosn hwo Reincarnated and read the story
she should know even more how influential Rufus are

Dex-chan lover
Based on what the manga has shown so far, the Stan family is practically the most dangerous family in the entire kingdom: filthy rich, very powerful, very capable, and has a lot of soldiers and shadows. Even without Pia and Rufus' contributions, I doubt that the king is dumb enough to join his brainwashed son to banish the Marquisate's successor as he will be risking his own head for sure.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Does he even have that authority?
As many have said, no, he doesn't.

Even if he does, "Being rude to Caroline" is not a justifiable reason to banish someone. Especially since this is a one time thing. She's merely a baron's daughter, while Rufus is a Marquis. He can be as rude as he wants to her if he wants to.

Not to mention that Rufus has been helping the kingdom as the prime minister's assistant. So banishing hi. for being rude one time to a baron's daughter who isn't even engaged to the crown prince isn't gonna fly.

Plus, with so many witnesses on what she said, not a single one of them will accept such a banishment.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the logic the author will set for allowing the King's son to continue to ingest harmful substances. Even if the officials are not completely sure it's harmful, it's still safer to err on the side of caution and stop him from taking more.
They mentioned something about that as well. When the rats stopped getting fed the cookies they became aggressive and even violent. And since the Prince was the first one to receive them and has been taking them the longest to immediately take them off him would likely endanger not just the people around him but himself as well.

Plus it's not exactly a good look to lock up the crown Prince of your country, I suspect a lot of things are happening in the background and they're trying to do things a little more delicately

Double-page supporter
Yeah, no shot. He doesn't have the authority to banish him. He's only the Crown Prince, he's yet to ascend the throne. At this point, the idiot Crown Prince is just literally embarrassing the Royal Family by doing this.
If I remember correctly, they did mentioned that they have try to lesser the intake amount of cookies, but if suddenly stop, the subject would have turn violent, that’s why they can’t just stop it.

Dex-chan lover
I wish he wasn't calling her bitch all the time, as understandable as it is lol. They really tried to make her as detestable as possible despite being given more than enough chances to treat everyone properly.

I wonder what makes these sorts of characters tick, maybe im just too much of a goody two shoes in games but i always prefer everyone getting a happy ending instead of "harem route, i destroyed 5 families futures tee hee hee >uo ~~"

Dex-chan lover
The capture targets are brainwashed, so their idiocy is... understandable. Not necessarily forgivable, but that's up to their respective fiancees.

As for the "heroine", she's not sane either. Not brainwashed in the same way, but she's delusional as she considers that she's the heroine of a game and thinks that everything just must turn in her favor. I suspect her family, or someone close, took advantage of her and her "prophecies" to gain power and encouraged her to indulge in her delusions instead of dissuading her.
She also was proven a liar on all accusations, and went the extra length of yelling all her plans and delusions in public. She was visibly not prepared for any unforeseen circumstances, so the (likely) mastermind who supported her was probably prepared to cut her off at the first sign of trouble. Heck, these circumstances should have been very foreseen given how she didn't manage to feed Rufus even a single cookie.

The king is a bit suspicious as he basically let his son get drugged and brainwashed, but there are several factors that might weigh in. He has enough authority that he can likely judge Miss Heroine with little evidence. Just enough to convince him would be sufficient. But he likely want to make sure he gets all the cunning people involved with her instead of just catching one crazy lady dumb enough to yell her whole plot in public.

And this exile has zero chance to be enforced. The brainwashed prince doesn't have the authority to exile two people his royal father considers as vital elements to the country. Pia being a national secret level asset might be revealed for shock value, but Rufus himself has been extremely active as acting Prime Minister. No way in hell the king will favor an impulsive decision made under influence over two extremely talented individuals. He might or might not reinstate his foolish son after rehab, but right now what little authority the prince has is basically easy to circumvent.

Dex-chan lover
if the Stan family left the country, the kingdom would fall HAHAHA those cookies must've made you braindead if you don't realize that crown prince 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Apparently no one ever taught this girl how to use her inner voice. Especially when she's around people.

Dex-chan lover
Lmaooo this isint a total monarchy you dont have the legal power to banish heads of state

Dex-chan lover
When you see something like this, most would think on just how stupid they are. But in this series, we at least have justification why they act, look, and sounds stoopid. Brainwashing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming that "uncle joe" character who's been hiring our FMC is actually the king (or that sole duke), and he's keeping an eye on this event since he'd been warned prior about his son's behaviour and the drugging.

Not sure how I feel about the "capture targets" - on the hand hand they're definitely acting scummy, but on the other they were shown to be good people and that they're now essentially brain-fried on drugs, so I kinda want a happy ending for them too.
Usually I just want them all to burn, but this series has actually made me want a good ending for them for once (albeit with a bit of a punishment still)

Users who are viewing this thread