Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Story After

Dex-chan lover
Why is she the top student now? She was graduated as a professor. Tf?
Iirc her doctorate was held out of formality until she properly graduated, no? So she's a professor in every capacity except legal. But she decided to keep coming back to to class to accompany Erin, so maybe she postponed her (formal) graduation.

Aggregator gang
I just checked and the next volume (which also seems like the last) has dropped, just curious if the TL group dropped this one already
If you don't mind, how does one check how many chapters/volumes a work has that are as yet untranslated? Every time I've tried to check the English web for various series, I can either only see the translated chapters or the chapters for the LN or something. Is there a specific English website, or do people have to try to search various Japanese sites for an individual title's releases?

Fed-Kun's army
If you don't mind, how does one check how many chapters/volumes a work has that are as yet untranslated? Every time I've tried to check the English web for various series, I can either only see the translated chapters or the chapters for the LN or something. Is there a specific English website, or do people have to try to search various Japanese sites for an individual title's releases?
Usually sites like MangaUpdates will show details on it, but best way is to check the source material (usually in the front page here on Dex) and see if it's still updating whether on a weekly or monthly basis.

This one seemingly hasn't updated since January this year and volume 4 is also out on Amazon JP hence an educated guess that the series may have ended but unsure atm (hence seems)

Users who are viewing this thread