Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Caroline and Rainbow-colored Magic Sweet

I predict:
The guy from ch: 6 ("uncle Johnny") and some other places (can't be fu*ked to finde where) is the king and is going to overrule the Princes desertion to banish them from the country + at some point the ""heroine"" is going to try and poison Pia and Rufus is going to be super mad.

Fed-Kun's army
i know he's brainwashed but boy... they'll get rid of YOU before they get rid of them 😂😂😂 like pls, what have YOU done for the country??? do you know who you're talking to??? also that girl is legit stupid, she does not have the brainwashing excuse. everyone just heard your crazy tirade, you know??!?!

thank you so much for the translation, i can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Rufus is another type of cold duke or himbo knight type. And i love it!! Yuuhuuu, new type ml for me to delulu:win:

Aggregator gang
Save us uncle Johnny! (I'm Like 95% sure he's the king)
Also as soon as Rufus tells everyone that she drugged the cookies it immediately becomes obvious that none of them are in their right mind.
I know the prince is drugged out of his mind but still what a moron

Dex-chan lover
Miss Caroline may be a predetermined dumbass. Pia mentioned something about her early adoption. My take is that Miss Caroline got the revelations and immediately goes to her father, telling him things about being "a prophet" and how she would be loved by powerful men of the academy. The Baron took her in, not because she is his daughter like the game script intended, but because she was seen as a profit for the family. That's why Miss Caroline rambled about owing The Baron.

Even if Pia stays whoever she was before her revelations, things are bound to differ for Miss Bitch.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
They uh.. Didn't pull off writing this chapter very well, huh :huh:

Dex-chan lover
90 decades later in this worlds Reddit there's gonna be a talk AB the dumbest crown prince in history

Aggregator gang
this girl and the prince got to be the most stupid people in the medieval era

Dex-chan lover
Seems a lot of people forgot that the guys doing this are not on their right minds and have basically been drugged by addictive hallucinogenics making them aggressive and willing to do whatever for more of them sweet sweet rainbow cookies

Double-page supporter
Ohhhh i'm giggling! Look at that drug-induced crown prince thinking he could banished the prime minister?! HAH

Users who are viewing this thread