Katsura's Wig of the Day - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Tuesday is my favorite. Always love me long straight blonde hair. Also that little blush is cute.

Dex-chan lover
Is she human? Her expression and eyes kind of give the impression that she is a robot or some other sort of non-human being.

Probably just an art style to make her look cute, I would assume the author would have clarified if this is fantasy or scifi.

Unless they plan to make it a twist I guess.

Contributor
A little peek followed by eye contact and a nice blush for both. This is off to a good start.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this won’t have a tragic twist like “she uses all of this wigs bc she has cancer” or something like that
It did explicitly say she doesn't have a scalp condition or anything like that, so you'd assume that she doesn't have cancer either; I'd feel let down if it's for such an obvious reason (and it's frankly lame, what is this, children's edutainment?).

Dex-chan lover
It did explicitly say she doesn't have a scalp condition or anything like that, so you'd assume that she doesn't have cancer either; I'd feel let down if it's for such an obvious reason (and it's frankly lame, what is this, children's edutainment?).
Oh I didn’t catch that, thanks

Dex-chan lover
Something about her smile, that I can't help to stare. I keep staring, wait it to change to something different lol

Dex-chan lover
The words “complement” and “compliment” have very different meanings.

To complement is to complete in joining; a complement complements. For example, in assertoric logic, truth complements falsehood, because jointly all statements are either true or false.

To compliment is to praise; a compliment compliments.

Users who are viewing this thread