6625b5b0-07d0-4211-ad2d-808d08dd35bb
D Darklight99 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 5, 2018 Messages 6,227 Jul 6, 2020 #2 Ahhhh, this is sooo goooooddd
no168_92 Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 8, 2018 Messages 1,624 Jul 6, 2020 #4 this story really heals my internet corrupted mind.... 9 more chaps to go....
Abedeus Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 2,156 Jul 6, 2020 #5 they're both absolute chads He organizes a date like that and she just destroys him with a ring.
pandamom84 Member Joined Jan 18, 2020 Messages 315 Jul 6, 2020 #6 ah too sweet, im having a diabetes ヾ(◍´▿`◍)ノ゙
MonsieurQuack Supporter Joined Mar 15, 2018 Messages 2,180 Jul 6, 2020 #7 Why are you both SO FUCKING CUUUTE.
suchtla Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 27, 2018 Messages 774 Jul 6, 2020 #9 Does this manga exist so that we get some training in smiling cutely? 😊
I IsaacBai Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 24, 2019 Messages 213 Jul 6, 2020 #10 I'm a grown ass man, I can do this, I can do this, WHY AM I CRYING AGAIN THIS MANGA IS TOO FUCKING PERFECT
I'm a grown ass man, I can do this, I can do this, WHY AM I CRYING AGAIN THIS MANGA IS TOO FUCKING PERFECT
Futureroxx Group Leader Joined Feb 2, 2020 Messages 49 Jul 6, 2020 #11 Well. Thank you and what the fuck
DominoSubmarine Active member Joined Oct 17, 2018 Messages 496 Jul 6, 2020 #14 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 It's so f-ing wholesome.
X xsweetmex Active member Joined Jan 29, 2019 Messages 540 Jul 6, 2020 #15 Its cute but....did homeboy just give my girl a pen?
zetina Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 20, 2018 Messages 212 Jul 6, 2020 #16 me the entire time: OH NO SMTH WILL GO WRONG 😱 this manga: nah, i gotchu 😘
miyako19 Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 8, 2018 Messages 1,379 Jul 6, 2020 #17 I just got diabetes. This is too sweet.
lightingcloud Contributor Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 1,339 Jul 7, 2020 #18 @xsweetmex yeah that's a weird present but then again, Japan...
Jmann Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 7, 2019 Messages 1,701 Jul 7, 2020 #19 Who and why need flowers on the table on christmas? Is there something i'm not aware about Japanese christmas traditions?
Who and why need flowers on the table on christmas? Is there something i'm not aware about Japanese christmas traditions?