Kawaii Hito - Vol. 7 Ch. 30.5

jak

Contributor
Great series, but I needed an epilogue with them married.

Dex-chan lover
So cute. Since the end goes back to the beginning, I had to go back and read the meeting scene again. This is actually kind of dangerous--in theory, I could get caught in an infinite loop of cuteness.

Double-page supporter
Aw, can't say I didn't expect more from this ending, but after all just seeing them and everyone around them grow and mature with time is so sweet, it gives a chill, fuzzy feeling that fits the rest of this series. <3 Adorable from beginning to end, thanks for translating this, it was such a sweet read!

Contributor
I mean, not every romance manga has to end with a marriage and kids epilogue. What would be the use of a marriage scene, thematically? This entiiiire manga has just been them professing their love to each other over and over, talking about their future, supporting each other, going from kissing to making love and even giving each other rings on their left ring finger. And all of their friends and family have already gathered and celebrated their love with them at different times. They're basically as good as married!! This ending is super satisfying and shows the contrast between the daily life of Moriya at the beginning of the story and now. And then this prologue shows just how much Hiyori's life was changed by Moriya as well. It's too sweet!

Can we also appreciate that from beginning to end, there was NO love triangle, despite comments crying NTR-alert at every cliffhanger. It was just tooth-aching, heart-squeezing cuteness.

Thank you for translating! Such a cute and fluffy manga. The end felt a bit unsatisfactory, but overall, loved it.

SO THAT'S A WRAP FELLAS!!!!!! What a sweet and interesting ride!!!! I'm so happy for both of them :'))) cried a little in some chapters too lol :'))))
Thank you very much for translating this!!!!!🤗🤗

aaaa i love this couple so much. i wish we had an epilogue to see a bit of their relationship in the future, but things otherwise ended nicely!!

I CRYYYY I HAVE BEEN READING THIS WHOLESOME MANGA FOR A VERY LONG TIME HNNGG THX FOR TRANSLATING THIS AND NEVER LETTING IT GO ;-;

Finally Tamat! 🥺☺️
Thank you for all your hard work, Timeless scans! This is a great manga! So cute 🥺☺️

Quite a nice wrap to things. I'm glad that there wasn't a marriage-kids ending because it kind of would have spoiled the mood the series had going. I honestly think it would have been kind of saddening to have an ending like that because having an open ending like this just fits, and it leaves room for pleasant free interpretation.

oh that was rathee unexpected ending i thought hed propose or something but still great manga rlly enjoyed reading it :)

Manga was pretty nice. The chapters started to move slower while the chapters grew. It became a little repetitive. The ending was unique however and was fulfilling. I would give 8.5/10

Aggregator gang
Nice, a little normal and open ended on the ending, but at least everyone ended up with good people, and there were no love triangles or anything hurtful which is a plus

Such a cute story, will reread in the future when I need to read more fluff.

Was really hoping for some kind of epilogue for this chapter by oh well. Still a very enjoyable read and the lack of drama was so refreshing. The fluff and overall adorableness of this story will stick with me for a long time. Loved every part of the journey

Users who are viewing this thread