Kawaii Hito - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
D'awww that's really cute
Wish i could see them getting married though

Dex-chan lover
Ngl the end was lot more random than i anticipated... ive thouhgt Hiyori would catch the bucket at the wedding or something on those lines just to give a somewhat more conclusive happy end. Was sort of a normal eventful chapter as many others before.
If theres one thing i was not so overjoyed about was the fact Hanazono grew a lot as a person but the scary bit mostly remained unchanged. If anything he become more daring but ive thought he would at least properly learn to smile by now lol Guess im used to those types of manga where the scary/ugly character with some changes like hair, glasses or such turn into an actual beautiful person. In his case is mostly on the inside or specifically when he smile with closed eyes.
But was indeed a very calming a wholesome experience all the way to the end. There was basically no big drama and they were together for the whole journey. Quite a rare sight tbh. When they try hard enough is actually possible to write a story that doesnt need the general drama cliches as settlement for the story to progress.

This was such a cute story. To think this story took place in the span of 1 year. I like to think that they'll eventually get married, they just need more time with each other.

I saw the word “prologue” on 30.5 and I was like “wait...it’s over?” So much more could have been done with this. I don’t mean Kaguya-drag-this-out, but there was still a lot of material to work with and make quality product.

I really wanted so type of time skip or look into the relationship years down the road

Ended without main couple but with second characters? I think in wotakoi it ended similar.

Dex-chan lover
This was a very cute story. And while I felt like it was an abrupt ending. I'm a little glad it ended when it did. We got to see all the major firsts for the couple. And while a wedding or atleast proposal would have been nice, it would have had to been rushed since as I said they covered all the important relationship building events. And to continue the story until a wedding it would have become repetitive or would have added unnecessary drama/road blocks. But also could have just done a timeskip chapter and gone straight to their wedding. Solid 9/10

Fed-Kun's army
I was hoping for a scene of them older, working their jobs, married with kids, so my heart is a little shaken up, but at the same time I really love the ending. Very peaceful and I still rated 9.

Users who are viewing this thread