Kawaii Hito

Still can`t believe this was created by the same person who made Tsuki no kanon.

anyways very wholesome manga I recommend.

I was owner of coffeehouse
at my hometown, its always smell like cup of coffee in every day in my life, after i read this manga, somehow there is smell of flower inside my coffee, what a beautiful story i read ,
thx deeply for the translator team , the author , and artist thank you so much

OMG, This is beautiful. I really like the cuteness. Thank you mangaka for this masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm gonna cry when this is over. You could give me ten more volumes of their lives and I'd gladly read it.

How is this ending in 1.5 chapters?? I love this so much, totally agree I could take more volumes for a long time

I thought I was gonna cry, but instead I'm really happy!! I loved this series and I'll miss it!

Can't say whether I liked or disliked that ending because it doesn't feel like it really ended. The last chapter felt just like any other chapter and offered no real conclusion to the manga. At the same time, I don't feel like it was a bad ending either, as it didn't try to haphazardly rush to the end and didn't leave off on an unsatisfying note. All in all it was a fantastic manga, even if its ending isn't the most satisfying.

It's the end? Awww~! Part of me is happy that it ended on such a sweet note... the other part is sad because I always looked forward to the updates of this .

Ending feels rushed. No real ending with them getting married or starting a family. Why didn't she come to work at the flower shop and they take it over as a couple?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Amazing series overall. Now I'm not gonna have anything to look forward — However, wish Hanazono got married in the end.. Glad to see everyone he interacted with is happy now

Users who are viewing this thread