Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

I know where this is going. I can predict the whole arc.
It would be kinda boring if it went that route though. I hope for something more interesting .

Dex-chan lover
Why this hit the floor so badly just in few chapters? Stupid behavior, cliche situations, also predictable future events... omg 🤦🏻‍♂️ first he cant say no, then he declined an invention from his gf over the mixer, and then they will meet each other in the same restaurant or whatever. 🤦🏻‍♂️
This is the first authors work that's been published for so long, but NOW I get it, why her (?) previous works were cancelled so fast... She is just killing it herself

wake me up after this arc ends, I already know literally everything that is going to happen and I haven't even read the raws yet

oh what a coincidence theyll be going to the exact same restaurant and theyll show up just as hes talking to some girl who's flirting with him wow what a surprise thatll be

Dex-chan lover
Predictions of the overused tropes here we go:
>Girl's night because bf is not "free"
>Bf is all sad at the mixer because he feels like he's cheating
>Some girl hits on BF, but because he's loyal he's like "noOoO i cAn'T i'M lOYaL"
>GF and BF accidentally bump into each other at mixer
>GF runs off crying because feelings
>Another arc where they're unsure of each other's feelings.

If the author doesn't do this I will actually be surprised. I really hope he does surprise me.

Dex-chan lover
I get that his relationship with the vice-chief is supposed to be secret. So he couldn't tell his co-worker. But just say you have a girl.
It's ambiguous enough to not implicate, but still keeps you from putting your whole fucking calf in your mouth.
I also get it's Japan. Face is a big deal there. But you wouldn't even be lying if you said you were in a relationship, then deflected prying. Face fully protected, aside from some butthurt single who's now hoping you explode. No big loss.

Honestly, hope this is just bait and he just bails the literal last second, or, if it does go down the confrontation, I hope it goes down the way it would in real life. Feelings of betrayal and a failing plea for forgiveness.

S'like a netorare heroine knowing exactly whats about to happen, doing it anyways, and then still feeling terrible about it.

Users who are viewing this thread