Kawaii Kanojo-chan - Ch. 24

Group Leader
Hahaha
Not really. As a woman, I just don't think the ML is worth a girl going crazy for. She's wasting her time. It's always a loser with no looks, no charm, no ambition that's the centre of a FL's affections.
Ma'am, this is a manga with a typical loser MC with no looks or charm, catered towards man. The target audience are males so I understand that you won't get it. This is not a shoujo/josei manga that has ikemen in it, this is a shounen/seinen manga.

Dex-chan lover
"holy...."
yeah, holy hammer of wrath/justice/righteous
Mah gurl is a protection paladin on wow

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist, Ikuto and Yue are actually real couple but Ikuto suffered some form of memory loss so Yue is trying to get back their status albeit being awkward about it and moving like a stalker. They might have an unhealthy relationship before, so Yue is remaking everything from scratch, perfectly (from Ikuto's perspective atleast), instead of just reminding him of their past.

Dex-chan lover
Ma'am, this is a manga with a typical loser MC with no looks or charm, catered towards man. The target audience are males so I understand that you won't get it. This is not a shoujo/josei manga that has ikemen in it, this is a shounen/seinen manga.
I know that. Couldn't help saying it though. But if guys dig it, good for them.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha
Not really. As a woman, I just don't think the ML is worth a girl going crazy for. She's wasting her time. It's always a loser with no looks, no charm, no ambition that's the centre of a FL's affections.
Bro you are greatly underestimate or don't understand "Yandere" they do not care if they has one target and one target only it doesn't matters. Try reading some more yandere stuff if you interesting you.

There is still possibility that she just knocked out the kouhai and bring her back to her room and scare her away from that dude.

Users who are viewing this thread