Kawaii Kanojo-chan - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
LOL, the "she dead?" Incredulous comments.

Dude, you literally saw her dragging the body by the heels after using a blunt object.

If she ain't dead , she sho gonna need some Midol, and maybe a good reconstructive surgeon.

Dex-chan lover
She turned into a cake for sure.
Welp. What a waste of good body.
And note for myself, plan ahead before screwing a yandere. Because attending multiple funeral of my coworkers is not my hobby.

Double-page supporter
That doesn't mean it's proper English.
Yeah, the first one is fine, really. It may not be proper English but there is no need for such formal writing in this context (i.e., texting). You still generally understand that the second is implied.

Plus, I think the first used way more in casual speech, especially when I believe that people tend to "verbalize" what they are texting as if they talking versus writing.

Dex-chan lover
If she is dead/baked into the cakes, i hope she established an alibi for the MC so it's not like "she was last seen dropped off at her senpai's house" like sending a text that she's either quitting or airplane ticket and packed luggage (like that always sunny scene lol) but apparently a lot of ppl go missing each year

Dex-chan lover
It was already so over for Edano once she decided to fuck with a higher level yandere.
i wouldn't have considered the other girl a 'lower level yandere', just some kouhai that was a bit opportunistic/mischievous, that might've worked out if it was some kinda romcom harem and not psychological yandere story (tho maybe culture/dating wise in japan other than online dating/matching through tinder or so maybe women don't usually make the first move/are more proactive in being 'strong willed' or whatever, since the way she acted with the other coworker was like "i'm obviously going to go after senpai, help/don't get in the way" tho hopefully he doesn't end up as collateral damage)

Tho i hope we get some kinda background story of them somehow knowing each other in a flashback rather her just randomly being fixated on him for some reason unless it's just meant to be 'self insert' since the reader is more aware and most of the time you're looking at her 'face to face' as opposed to a third person's point of view

Dex-chan lover
LOL, the "she dead?" Incredulous comments.

Dude, you literally saw her dragging the body by the heels after using a blunt object.

If she ain't dead , she sho gonna need some Midol, and maybe a good reconstructive surgeon.
midol? isn't that for menstrual cramps (i mean i'm sure it does other stuff/helps too but wouldn't think of that specifically versus just like other painkillers since i doubt most men would take midol lol)
That doesn't mean it's proper English.
i mean, not like everyone speaks 'proper english'/like an eng teacher 100% of the time, i can imagine his texting style being more 'casual' to a coworker than if his boss had asked. (since, 'didn't she' would be asking like "well, you would know" kinda way as a confirmation)

Users who are viewing this thread