Kawaii Kanojo-chan - Ch. 29

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Some say with relief that "she's alive," but I wonder, "but for how long?" :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Comic vanishes forever and then returns to show us that yes, she is in fact keeping people in prison cells

Dex-chan lover
Aaawww she wasn't dead. And is being fed delicious cakes as well. 's not so bad in the end eh?

Dex-chan lover
Well... She's alive, that's something ^^"

Also, did this girl even read the yandere manual? You're supposed to keep your love interest in the basement, not the rival. Gosh, kids these days know nothing...
well, she is attempting to appear mostly normal to MC, tho idk what is necessarily appealing versus it being some wish fulfillment self insert, even with the other woman being interested in him (tho i guess the author likes writing these kinda chara archetypes, maybe one day we'll see a role reversal with them having a male yandere and the femmc being ok with it/into it lol)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shiet
ca%C3%ADda-de-la-mand%C3%ADbula-gumball.gif

Fed-Kun's army
its better than dead but like is it really... I so wish that that crazy bitch gets arested right on her first date with mc and stuff like that ohh the joy it would bring me

Dex-chan lover
to whoever say "if she isn't dead then she's in dungeon" in the previous chapter.

you are a goat mf. you frickin call it lmao

Users who are viewing this thread