Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Girls who likes bl creeps me out, it's such a twisted abnormal fetish ?

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I'm just waiting for the MC to snap and just be single for the rest of his life. The guy's basically a weird fetish magnet. Well either single or learn be Yuika-chan's slave. She's cute and would actually reward you with stuff.... I'll take that.

Grooming. That's the word that comes to mind when I see the little sister now. While she seems like the "safe" choice, I can easily see her having a huge brother complex that's not overtly obvious. A wonderful little sister that slowly closes off all the roads while gently teaching you to care for her by your own terms since any other option would end up in failure. This is working under the assumption that she's also a twisted girl though. As for Mao, I saw this coming. There's gotta be more to it though.

Aggregator gang
HOlY MOther Fukin shit, Ill be honest I deep belly cackled at the reveal good lord. Too good

Aggregator gang
Was wondering what her thing would be. Now just the sister left. Although wanting to fuck her brother is probably enough of a kink

Dex-chan lover
So I wonder what crazy fetish the sister has since this is becoming a pattern

This is the only kink that it makes sense for him to be scared off by. His overreactions to the other kinks is just annoying

Users who are viewing this thread