Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

What the hell!! I was rooting for Mao ?. Now, considering Keiki's luck, the next candidate, his younger sister, could turn out to be a Yandere?. I hope not.

Contributor
Predicting end of series, little sister is also nucking futs.

So traumatized he decides to please the fujoshi and date his best friend.

Fed-Kun's army
What if all of them are one person split into multiple personalities, and in the end they all fuse back together and the fetishes cancel each other out to form a somewhat more normal one?

Fed-Kun's army
I still believe shouma set the MC, since the is around a lot of cute girls yet complains about the lack of a girlfriend.

Figured he threw a wrench in his life to keep it interesting, but probably didn't expect that kind of trip.

Dex-chan lover
On a brighter note, I feel we are getting closer to some sort of conclusion now that 3 girls went out

Dex-chan lover
@DeusVult naw that wouldnt fit right, if it was NTR in this case it would be that the little sister wanted HIM to get nailed by one of the other girls xD

Dex-chan lover
>Fujoshi
Meh
>Put on glasses
Attention everyone! We have best girl here!

I agree with the MC tho. What kind of heresy she spread around!? The uke obviously need to crossdress!!

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting anything from this author, but he still managed to disappoint me

>was pinning my hopes on Nanjou
>turns out she's a fujo

It really do be like that huh

i'm gonna put all my lifesaving to bet for sensei (the club advisor) is the cinderella

Users who are viewing this thread