Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
3rd girl is a tsundere. I'd always prefer the big chested masochist over the little sadist.

Vote for Fujoshi:

1. MC thinks she is looking at his friend, said friend think she is looking at the MC = She is shipping them together
2. Doesn't like him with the other girls = not for herself but because she wants him with a guy

Fed-Kun's army
As I was getting to the last page I thought, "Hey, she might actually be the one!" but then I remembered what happened with the other 2 and now I'm conflicted.

Ah fuck so she's a fujo. God damn there's only trash in this manga eh. Wait, why am I following this?

Fed-Kun's army
Bet nanjo is fujoshi. And the little sister will turn out being an overly possessive yandere.???

err,..i forgot that.. why MC insist finding and hoping that panty cinderella beside he daying denied pervert girl..
i mean, dosent girl whose leave her panty within confessing letter, is possible kind of pervert too, isnt she..?

Dex-chan lover
Ah the good ol brain damaged MC, honestly only reading for the PLOT

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe i never thought about fujoshi option until someone mention it. I know tsundere is too tame for this.

And I can't believe anyone can turn down the hot senpai though unless they're gay or prefer them flat which makes this kinda annoying to read with this MC.
The girls won't ask for your D if they don't love you otherwise anyone would do.

P. S. The artist really need to make hentai imo ?

Dex-chan lover
Is this why the population of Japan is diminishing? Cuz they project all male characters as absolute fuck boys who are afraid of women?

Users who are viewing this thread