Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I for one like the MC even with tiddy senpai being tempting as ever.

MC is way past beta, the amount of willpower he has is something beta's can only dream of.

her reaction on the previous chapters also hinted that she's a fujoshi but at the same time she might likes MC too

Aggregator gang
So, I guess this isn't a solution disguised as two problems after all?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, maid senpai, and you say that appearance is cruel? Get the F outta here.

lmao all the people calling the MC a beta are the real betas. He just wants a pure love, nothing wrong with wanting what you want.

Aggregator gang
People are calling him beta for not wanting to be in a relationship with two crazy chicks? Really? I kinda hope that all of you get forced to be in a relationship you don't wanna be in, but that would be cruel and potentially abusive. Not like any of you shits could actually get a relationship...

Fed-Kun's army
I actually like how this is going. The MC doesn't feel love emitting out of either girls and so him not deciding these two actually makes sense compared to someone like Raku from fucking Nisekoi. Seriously though, what a fun harem series with a fun twist.

Nah, on some level I do believe there is some love beneath all this. Despite all the rampant degeneracy, Yuika was shaking when she tried kissing Keiki. Sayuki herself only became "outgoing" when she was sure Keiki would accept her. On some level, I could see the girls using their "fetish" as a mask to hide the love they feel for him since it would take a lot of courage to confess while having these "personality problems", hence the (almost forgotten) confession letter and pantie.

@Callidus thats true and also very nature way of thinking .
@minato_76 it may be that they dont understand that they r in love and tried to explain in through their own fetishes

Smells like a Fujoshi, a rotten one, but wait, actually dont mind that much

Please, let her be a normal one. PLEASE, LET HER BE THE LIGHT IN THIS SEA OF DEGENERATES.

Users who are viewing this thread