Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Mason girl still looking like the top choice followed by small girl. BL girl got better at the end but still scared the crap out of me, sadist girl is not an option.

Double-page supporter
Smell was best girl until the drugging and attempted rape. Now she gets to go sit with sadist in the worst girl corner.

Like, there's enjoying your kinks and then there's non-consensual non-con.

Group Leader
Don't worry guys, he's being refined slowly and slowly into the most universal pervert you would ever see.

Dex-chan lover
Fake S
M
BL Mania
Smell Maniac
Smol Stalker (currently the normalest girl here without any weird fetish)

. . . . now I'm to afraid to even imagine just what kind of fetish the Imoutou have.

Dex-chan lover
Mixed Signals Corollary to Murphy's Law: They will ALWAYS be misinterpreted in the most diametrically opposite way to the actual meaning intended by the signaler, & the level of confidence in the misinterpretation will be that of fanatical religious conviction, & all further signals will be rationalized to whatever improbable degree necessary to reinforce the original misinterpretation.

Group Leader
"I don't like you at all!"
"Why is he so dense? Doesn't he realize that I like him?"

Dex-chan lover
I'm currently enjoying the tl more than the series tbh.

Supporter
In his case, having been jerked around so many times, a little denseness is probably forgivable. There's only so many times you can get your hopes up before your automatic response is "okay, so how is this situation going to get fucky on me?"

"Oh no all these sluts want the cock nonstop and I could EASILY be knee deep in a new gash every other day!~"
"But they've got icky fetishes and it turns out I'm a big lame faggot who wants my ~~Cinderella~~ instead of all this prime snatch."
"Even though my ~~Cinderella~~ is clearly a degenerate whore who leaves her stankin britches in the middle of a club room for me to find."
"My life is so hard!~"
Fuck the MC. Fuck the author. Fuck this manga.

Double-page supporter
Whitepod x Isekai Maou deja-vu, this manga will die when it's translator leaves.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently some people don't understand the term tsundere...
But in all honesty I can understand his "denseness" as self preservation. If everyone around me wanted me not for who I am but for their own fetish... or at least emphasized the fetish when dealing with me, I would probably assume they were simply using me as well...
And, no, it isn't solely about sex. If that's why someone is reading this then go find some hentai... (Some people actually want a relationship, any men who assume or assert otherwise are inhuman, needless to say the boys need to grow up...)

Group Leader
febdAFp.png

No Cake you doofus, showing the ability to take control of your own actions is normal and not something that should be considered "lucky". I swear sometimes Japanese mentality that enables males to throw away their own agency around women would fit right into Islamic culture.

What's really lucky is that Cake managed to dodge a bullet with his fked up logic.

Aggregator gang
Might be tsundere....if her BL mania didn't stand out more than it....can't call him dense since she both denied about it and he had to protect himself.

Dex-chan lover
As many agree here, the TL here is top notch. Otherwise it's just another harem romcom. Keep up the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread