Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Combination of the black mailer + BLfujoushi + tsundere... well she's clearly dug her own hole....

While smells fetish is borderline psycho usibg drug just to steal the pantsu :v

Come'on author, when is yan imouto revealed?

@terinayaya dude constantly gettin' nearly raped and you dare to say HE'S perverted rapist? well that's one-sided, too bad. I'll just consider your comment as a joke, sarcasm otherwise it's just messed up, uh.

Dex-chan lover
Dense my ass. Girl, it's little late for love games like that lol

Threaten to ruin MC's social life, make it clear the relationship is strictly professional for a BL manga, and MC is supposed to say or think "Maybe she's Tsundere and actually likes me?".

Perfect Plan ...... lol Nah, anything short of a direct confession and you ain't going nooooo where.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna hype for the anime until I lost count of how many times this guy would annoy me in the anime later.

Dex-chan lover
@kyujyu Sure, but they might do something with the anime to make it more tolerable like the did with the cringe-fest that is Kaguya-sama: Love is War.

Dex-chan lover
These two girls are still the closest thing to normal in this manga. Although they messed up when they let their fetitshes get out

God knows, this is the best manga translation EVER. I'd still read the novel (if I could find it), but that's only half the fun. Hope it gets only better.

Group Leader
@coldpray didn't go so far as to call him a perverted rapist, but you're right, I overreacted a bit.

I still stand by my view that real gentlemen don't need to boast about their ability to control themselves.

Contributor
@MavB_Ver @hammeru89 @blindsun
The Kawaikereba novel artist is sune, while the manga artist is CHuN (with iimAn collaborating on the first couple of chapters).
CHuN, conversely, illustrated the novels for Basileus (the manga was MonRin).

Yeah MC is a dumbass, there is no cinderella, we are all degenerates in a floating rock in space. I'm pretty sure the end of this manga will be something in those lines.

Dex-chan lover
I despise artists who draw cat characters with human ears as well.... wtf man

Supporter
So now that I'm caught up, a couple of things I'd like to address:

1. He should've sued her for using his likeness without his consent.
2. Why is he even still associating with these cunts? They're ignoring his wishes and forcing their own fetishes onto him. I would've quit the club/leave the school at this point.
3. Why didn't he take the blackmail photos to the police? Obviously they have no issue potentially ruining his life, so fuck them.
4. This one goes to the audience. Why are you so supportive of forcing people into relationships that they don't want to be in? "Don't stick your dick in crazy" is a saying for a reason. I know this is kind of a overused argument, but if the roles were reversed would you still call the MC spineless? Let's say that four guys with these fetishes tried to force themselves onto a girl, is she a beta for not accepting them?

How does that make him dense? He gave you a compliment and you just glossed over it. If you weren't so busy trying to gay him up, you could be with him already, if that's what she really wanted.

Honestly, the VPs' whole fetish seems pretty damn tame to me. It's not even like it's a foot fetish or anything, a little odd at worst. Just wear a little less deodorant and you're solid.

Users who are viewing this thread