Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

This whole lolicon thing makes no sense. Like a smol girl will always grow up, so even if Shouma did find the perfect loli he wouldn't be attracted to her anymore once she reaches a certain age.

Either way, he's a moron. But I'm sure he'll come around later. lol

But....wouldn't it be, geezus what's it called, legal???? Like, she's an 18 year old who looks 10, what's your prob dude? Dafuq do you wanna go to jail for???

Power Uploader
Judging by the scoreboard, the author has no idea how bowling is actually scored, but whatever.

Fed-Kun's army
I generally dont like these sorts of echi comedy, but the dialog in this one makes it golden

Fed-Kun's army
MC's totally gunna beat his ass now right since he's on first name basis with her now. Other girls with witness it and mistakenly think he likes her.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like you guys don't understand.

Being lolicon doesn't always mean you want to put your sausage in a loli bum. Oftenly, being lolicon means wanting to see a loli growing into an adult, having a desire to always protect them, or holding to the principle of YES LOLI NO TOUCH.

If that is the case, our boy here is both a gentleman who stands true to his principle and a scum.

Page 12 was hilarious.
@Radicool21 Based on his reaction I thought the same, I don't get why everyone else in the comments just takes the scene at face value.

Contributor
why would a lolicon turn down a legal loli? The chances of her continuing loli like for the rest of her life are a lot bigger than the ones of a normal loli. This is beyond me.

Supporter
spotted this in the anime, had no where else to share it so...
1807fc3774e4f2460c049fba2258226b.jpg

good foreshadowing to his character LUL

Users who are viewing this thread