Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
but fuck that's such a good position. Been a while since I've been legit jealous of an mc, from the belly rubbing to the tit sandwich

Aggregator gang
I wonder if that tea will taste like blood latter ...
! FROM SAME ARTIST !
2gsfvaf.jpg

214w3dv.jpg

Mc is being an asshat for screaming on Shouma. He didn't like the girl, so what? It has to do nothing with you, moron!

@jokerxhisoka whether he liked her or not is non of MCs business though? And on page three the bottom right-most panel. He is definitely screaming.

Contributor
@C3PO well, I'm someone who gets concerned about the future of my friends though. If my friend lost the chance to go out with a girl he likes because of his own stupidity I would try to at least give him some advices, even it's non of my business. That, on page 3, didn't felt like screaming to me.

@Istvan90623, can't argue with that. Just imagining that mc being so pushy with their relationship is that he himself has some feelings for senpai.

@jokerxhisoka, maybe you are right about friendly reprimand. But on page 3 it was CAPSLock. Definitely screaming

Dex-chan lover
Age is just numbers, the most important part is size. A smal sized cute girl is great. As someone who also got toyed around by bigger older girls in my childhood, i can understand his preference for smaller sized girl.

Dex-chan lover
So...friend and loli senpai are still going to try to male it work, or not?

Also, MC just awoken the beast inside her imouto-brocon-pantyowner...he’s gonna regret it SO much.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 Author-san kinda left it on the best kind of cliffhanger when he exposed loli-girl's hobby.

All I know is if this series gets a dub that is similar to this translation I will fucking buy the BD, not joke

Dex-chan lover
@C3PO I don't think him being pushy was unreasonable. The friend had a good time with the girl, and she loves him. Also looking a loli she fits the bill, and as a friend you wouldn't want to see something matching being screwed up with such an idiotic reason. Also I doubt he'd rather see him end up in jail :D

Aggregator gang
@Istvan90623 : ...
https://mangadex.org/title/9855/shinigami-sama-to-4-nin-no-kanojo
Same artist ... and ...
the setting is somehow a bit like this manga too ...
as in cluster of crazy perverted harem member ...
their trait is more or less same too ...

Group Leader
Ara ara nee-sans harm at least one shota every day.

This is very sad and concerning as it creates lolicons.

Please spread this awareness guys.

Users who are viewing this thread