Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Man this translation is pretty cringey.... I'm reminded of that one picture showing several different groups/people's translations of basically the same thing... one of the super weaboo ones had "baka" (baka means idiot) on the side of the panel, "Keikaku" (Keikaku means plan) on another panel... this is like the upgraded version of that.

"wise-baka bullsh*t" really?

"big badonkahonas" really?

"bish" really?

"you baka" really?

"Huehue" really?

"chaloobas" really?

and that's just on ONE PAGE.

I'm glad that CClaw picked up this series and all, and I'm really not trying to shit on the chapter...but holy damn your translator needs some help.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha In page 9 he says that he needs to confirm if she is Cinderella because that would mean she likes him. Unless I got it wrong or the translation isn't accurate, that means the dumbass isn't actually aware of her feelings.

Contributor
this kind of translation is what you get when your proofreader is the translator.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus
probably because he doesn't equate sexual attraction to romantic attraction
or that he's in love with the "Cinderella" and chooses to be faithful to her

Dex-chan lover
is the owner of the panties even important at this point?
he knows they all want him, he should just gather them all together and ask them and see who twitches first.
The entire mystery has stopped being a useful narrative plot device.

@boag
I totally agree.
But I also say that he should jus go for the harem route and nut them all huehuehue.
Being one's master doesn't mean that you can't be another's slave. U can also stay an onii-chan and a boy-toy in the process, and girls can still imagine you with yaoi settings. xD

Aggregator gang
The more shit i see Yuika do the more appealing Sayuki is tbh. it was kinda ok at first, albeit iffy, but jesus christ she's going way too far at this point using stuff like blackmail. Sayuki may be quite extreme in the lengths she goes aswell but i can't think anytime she's she's tried forcing a relationship like this (hell from her point of view, keiki's been quite a bit more aggressive when it comes to her than any of the others aswell IIRC)

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to remind me of Masamune kuns development

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus
Not aware of how bad the translation is but he wants a pure girl to like him. But if that girl isn't he'll give her priority for matter of being the first one to send the letter.

Group Leader
@Hezkezl

Actually, I was gonna tone it down a bit since last chapter, but all these salty comments were just too tasty, so I told proofreader to go ham for this chapter. I hope you like it <3

@Acolytus

I know you probably heard it several times by now, but just for good measure: Read the LN, because you're trying to reason with a manga adaptation who clearly can't put everything into it

@Confused

No, this is what you get when someone cba to even check the credit page, because you can clearly see PR and TL are two different people <3

@imamassivefaggot

Really working that username, huh! Love you too <3

Dex-chan lover
@BaToolo if you guys did it on purpose, then that's something different :p I'm literally a manga editor for my day job, so I really couldn't stop myself from responding and critiquing it. Since it was on purpose, nevermind! You guys definitely dialed the weeb up to 11/10, especially on that one page :p

Users who are viewing this thread