Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

For me, Nanjou is the worst of the four and her act is so annoying (too much aggressive and violent tsundere for me) but I think she’ll be the winner. I have no proof but I have no doubts.

Double-page supporter
@Zhi-Laohu meh not really IMO, Keiki'd still be the same kinkshaming heteronormative loser who looks down on people not into vanilla but it would just have the old cliche "girls hate perverted stuff and have no sexdrive or lust" trope that you get with insert-violent-tsundere-here added on to their character.

Dex-chan lover
@1986ctcel Exactly how has Keiki looked down on people not into vanilla? Not wanting to go along with fetishes that he doesn't like/feel comfortable with doesn't quite equate to kink-shaming.

Dex-chan lover
@Zhi-Laohu
Basically this.
Whenever you see situations like this. You reverse them to filter double standards hypocrites.

Soooo... Let's see... We have a masochist senpai, a sadistic kouhai, a BL manga author girl that just confessed, a stalker imouto, and a 5th one that has a smell fetish...

If it was me, i'd exclude right away the kouhai, as i don't have any interest in being a slave, and as the BL girl is too obsessed with it, it would creep the hell out of me, so 2 down. Even if the imouto would happen to be the "Cinderella", it would be freacking impossible to date her, incest and stuff, so another 1 down.

From the 2 girls left, the one that I would be less creeped out from her fetish, and I find more harmless, would be the senpai, even so that if you ""guide"" her correctly, she would end being a normal girl, but would have the eventual play.

Fed-Kun's army
BL girl and masochist tiddy woman are most sane options imo, because the others are physically incapable of acting normal around him and the sister is obviously not a fuckin option

Dex-chan lover
@rookgard While Mao likes BL, she only acts obsessive about it because that's how she runs from her feelings for Keiki.

Double-page supporter
@bzo1480 how about the fact that he excludes them entirely because they "aren't normal" and wants a "normal" girl, implying that them not being vanilla is a "character flaw" because "pure wub is the only good thing" or whatever most mangas try to shove.

How about the fact that he wants to "cure them" of their fetishes?

Especially since it's blatantly obvious the only reason he's acting like this is to prolong the harem genre dynamic by not having him jump on the beautfuil senpai throwing herself at him so the other "weird" girls have a chance while he seeks "cinderella".

"I COULD actually talk with her about what I'm into and define limits and see if we still might make a good couple despite me not being into her fetish but nah......drop her and try for a "normal" girl".

The entire premise of this manga is "waaaaa I can't find a NORMAL girl who doesn't have a "weird" fetish to hook up with", that's kinkshaming as fuck. Hell most manga is pretty screwed up when it comes to how characters that have a sexdrive get treated (either as perverts to be slapped for comedy by a bitchy tsundere or as jokes about being weirdos).

@wildfire_desu lol

NOT TO MENTION the whole double standard of “i don’t want this super perverted girl to go out with me because she’s perverted, now let me go back to finding who purposefully left me a pair of their panties”

Dex-chan lover
I don't like Nanjou at all. Lifting her arms but slapping him around for seeing her boobs. And he even apologizes... Her whole attitude is so annoying.
Also the only 10 page chapter and the lack of polished art makes me worry. Hope the artist is ok.

Fed-Kun's army
f9c.jpg

Nothing will happen

Dex-chan lover
@Makenai Dude are we even reading the same manga? he'd love to go out with the prez or the kouhai, but they never asked him to be their boyfriend, they only asked him to be their slave/master, which he doesn't want. The girl who purposefully left him a pair of her panties also left him a "love letter", so he want to find out her identity to ask her out, because he believes that she's the only one who actually loves him and not just want to use him to fulfill her fetish like the others do. So it's not a matter of being a pervert or not, but a matter of whether she sees him as a romantic partner or a fetish-fulfilling partner.

Only reading this for the slim chance he gets murdered by one of the girls. Only way this manga can be redeemed for such a shitty mc.

Users who are viewing this thread