Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Of all the times for the author to pull this card out....

Dex-chan lover
@Dark @NearDarkroad Thanks for (sees both your user names) shedding some light on this.
A bit surprising, but I guess now that it's been revealed she's Cinderella and not blood related, she probably feels she doesn't have to hide much else anymore. Already on the attack this chapter, and who knows what she'll do next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
So wait, they lived for how long together and only now he's realizing their birthdays are too close for them to be biological siblings? Really?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not against it. I mean I'd still like it if Nanjou won, but I'm down with this route.

Dex-chan lover
Building a fragile construct that could have gone wrong around any corner to make her wear the panties and flip her skirt.....that's much better, than just taking a peek in her bag, while she is showering.

Also some nice Detective Conan work there, but then he failed for years to realize, that their birthdays align weirdly.

Will this mean this dumpster fire will be ending soon? Of course the ol' I'm your STEP sibling so its OK route :) Its right up there with the "I'm a 900 year old vampire loli so its OK"

Users who are viewing this thread