Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. All that can be said for certain, if their birthdays are accurate, is that they don't share the same mother.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I saw it from 11,900 Kilometers away.

Eh, still interested in what is going to happen next.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm slightly confused? Did she really mean "same age"? Based on what were shown in the chapters, I will say that's unlikely the case.

There are 2 possibilities.
Firstly, she was meaning it only counted when it passed their birthdays. More narrations would be needed if that's the way she counted their ages.
Secondly, it's highly possible that translator misunderstood the context. In this case they were born literally in different years. With the 5-month gap, Mizuha was born the year later. So the term here should be same school year or same grade.

So I went and checked the raw. The word is 同い年. Detailed explanation is: [補説]学校で、同じ学年であることを指すこともある。

@Garysanderson96

Edit: it seems that Japan also adopts the full-year count system from the West. If so there's not any contradiction here. Move on.

Supporter
We raised her to be his sister but she decided to guzzle his cum instead - Japanese story telling. NNN

Fed-Kun's army
You know, in all honesty, I'm not even mad. A little over 10 years ago, they've would've been actual blood siblings, and it would've been the ship.

Aggregator gang
A sibling is a sibling and a hole is a hole. I'll take what I can get.

Dex-chan lover
Masochist
Sadist
Fujoshi
Incest Uh... then does she has some other fetish/taboo? Otherwise it's a hell of a cop-out.

Dex-chan lover
She's just as crazy as the other ones. Still want a harem ending because it neutralizes the crazy

None of these writers ever look up issues with incest between siblings who don't share the same parents or even think five seconds about it

And he realizes about their birthdays now, the most crazy argument to state that they are not siblings. Howerver incest is wincest.

Power Uploader
So you're telling me this dude never wondered why his sister is only 5 months younger than he is? Unless he thought they had different mothers

Dex-chan lover
mj-popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread