Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

Dex-chan lover
At first I was like, "Da fu...."

But then I was like, "Giggity."

W-well you, could, hm, always have one of them as your gf and keep the other as a pet right? Hahaha... ha.

Oh boy, I can sense a pattern forming. Now that our boy has seen Yuika's good sides and has the thought of "It would be great if she's my Cinderella" in his head.... I really wonder how this will turn out in the end though.

Judging by the title it might be that all the girls are pervert and he's gonna end up with one of them or he's gonna end up with the Hardcore Masochist one...which isn't so bad at all

Double-page supporter
Senpai is best girl, and don't any of you ever forget it.

Dex-chan lover
I still think that the friend is actually a rerverse trap, can´t shake that gut feeling.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this chick is thicker than pig shit and wouldn't mind passing out from breathing my meat more than oxygen, plus she actually finds me to be likeable outside of kink stuff? That's pretty off-putting. I wonder if this tiny bitch with no tits or ass is interested in me. She's got nothing going on physically - below the neck, at least - but she can probably give a mean handy I guess?

Based MC

Dex-chan lover
@ MRPANDOPOOL :

I know.You just can't stop suspecting him.If he is not gay,but a reverse trap,I hope that the always stupid magic "sarashi" hide breast even bigger that the pet-girl.

Aggregator gang
@PredatorKnight: Dude, calm the eff down. He has, what you sexually frustrated ones call, morals. Because he doesn't think with his dick, that's how women fawn to him: because he looks at them for THEM, not their goods. The aggressive "Alpha" types are typically found in hentai, anyway. If you're horndoggin' that much, read those. You'll feel better in more ways than one (not being an asshole, I'm genuinely offering advice).

Anyway, it's showing up to where the girls have some pretty extreme secrets. My bet's on the sister simply because they ruled her out from the very beginning.

Contributor
Let me guess, All that 4 Girls must be very perverted. and Have assign role themself Such as :
Masochist, Sadistic, Exhibitionist, and Possessive
My guess 2 months ago right off the mark, so what next??
Edit : Lets raise the odds,
i guess the imouto is the panty culprit

@CoolOtamegane

I'd say you could be right but they also raised the point that someone else could have been hiding in the room no? In any case I hate sadistic mistress types so my interest for Kouhai has dropped 100%

Users who are viewing this thread