Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

Aggregator gang
I'm actually thinking there's a 5th girl here. Imouto being left out feels like a red herring, for some reason. I used to think it was her, but now I wonder if she might not be an agent for the 5th girl...?

Of the options so far, Saiyuki Senpai is far and above the best. Drop dead gorgeous, check. Devoted, Check. Into kinky stuff, Triple Check.
Yuika? Oppressive, lacks the beauty of Saiyuki (she's cute, yes, not denying that), and is a sadist, that ends it for me.
Nanjou? The Fujoshi theory going around would certainly end this ship on arrival, but also think that she has had this much time to do/say something and hasn't, even as two other girls are making clear and aggressive moves on him.
Imouto? I ain't touching that. Yandere, incest, I don't know. There is a whole lot of gone you wanna put between you and a woman like that. Goodbye and good luck.
So yeah the ranking then are: 1) Saiyuki [winner by a landslide], 2) Yuika [by virtue of most exposure after Saiyuki], 3) Nanjou [cause there is something wrong there, we just don't know what yet], and tied 3) Imouto [that is one fuckbasket you want to leave alone right now].

@Snowbold
wait, being sadist and all it's about someone sex preferences, i choose yuika as my sex preferences having a loli sadistic fucked so her pride is crumbling

She is in NTR, she reacted too much to the kabedon, and the fetish can work with the other ones:

- S Girl can steal him and mind break him

- M Girl can satisfy every perversions

- NTR Girl can only watch her loved one being stolen by the other girls.

After the web feature is updated all the manga that I tried to read does not bring up the image (white) and when the image launches the image is so small that when it is zoomed to read instead broken

Aggregator gang
I think the fujoshi and NTR possibilities are both red herrings. Remember that Saiyaki and Yuika didn't display their true kinks until the same chapter they revealed their true personalities and it was curve ball both times for them. Being a fujoshi is more of a hobby thing than it is a relationship thing and is shot out the window considering how Chapter 10 played out. NTR play is possible, but unlikely as well since she got possessive in the second half of the chapter. Someone brought up yandere, and that's definitely possible considering her apparent tsundere trait, but I think the sister is more likely for that.

Considering the unexpected curves this author has thrown, I'm gonna say she's a bondage freak.

EDIT: Welp, I sure was wrong, wasn't I? LOL

So this is a manga about cutest boy and the different people who want to claim him as theirs? I'm rooting for the tennis guy.

Damn, she worse than the other two.
But i think imotou is the worst. Maybe she a yandere or someething.

Dex-chan lover
Well why does the Sister have to be a Yandere?
Wouldnt Incest alone be perverted and disturbing enought?

this is not a psychological manga but a extrem fetish manga ...

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't this pretty much confirm the girl who left the underwear was the sister all along?

I hope they don't pull a nisekoi and add more girls to this nonsensically

Users who are viewing this thread