Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

Dex-chan lover
@ryuu23
I imagine most would say no to that. Only masochists would actually find joy in having panties stuffed in their mouth

Supporter
This is the kind of thing I was expecting when I read the title Sakurasou no pet na kanojo ? (though I still enjoyed that one though), can't say I care much for the other three, personally not into loli that way, I just find them cute, and definitely not interested in femdom at all, though if the imoutou turns out to not be blood related that would be fair game, the fujoshi would be one of those friends who you tolerate their weird fetishes in respect for how well you've gotten along in the past, or one of those girls that you treat more like another one of the guys.

The MCs reactions to things are so incredibly hilarious and believable, but what really sells it is the scanlators.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't get how he doesn't fuck the big tits chick! Masochist? Even better!

Art is great. Panties are a better plot device than a locket, but that's not saying much. And I do like the fact that each member of the harem(?) has their own character flaw. This MC is exceptionally dense though, so I'm not sure I can handle a lewd Nisekoi.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to like this but not wanting dog girl there and then made this out to be generic mc story #32012923293888888888888809000.
"OH NO THIS HOT GIRL WANTS ME I NEED TO BE EXTREMELY EMBARRASSED FOR COMEDIC RELIEF EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO DO THINGS TO HER BEFORE!" Dropped.

The artist are doujin artist, already expecting a hentai logic, I'm not surprised.

Before anyone asked just search the artist name on nhentai or something.

Group Leader
Translation is epic, MC isn't pussy, weird girls to fantasize

What more do you want

Group Leader
Been trying to offer free scans to the group to continue this series. No reply. Wonder if they *really* need donations... Would like to see this series continued for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread