Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

Dex-chan lover
Kiryuu keiki : "one must handle panties with same care as with firearms! "

in united states they have NRA (national rifle association) , in japan you have NPA (national panties association)

Miku best girl
Admin
I think we need to add a "Reviews" sections, lol. That description will fit right in.

Aggregator gang
@Holo: agreed. but instead of "Review", we should call it "Series Pitch" or "Read This"

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this plot development in the 4th chapter? Cant be can it?

Author probably trolling

Kinda digging this story. CHuN is involved so we got some nice thigh scenes ahead.

Hopefully the spoiler tags work.
Feeling like its gonna be the Imouto since they ruled her out instantly. Which would probably be the case if this were the same as those case-of-the-week detective manga. It'd allow the MC to build his harem

Dex-chan lover
"i know your secret " and soon four girl will revealing all they secret fetish

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/253/betterthan.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I know that he's not going to accept but... damn that would be a really good hentai

Contributor
The worst part of it all is that the MC is going to decline because she never said she was the one who wrote the love letter. Because all he wants to do is find the owner of the panties.

Bitch you were trying to catch a Magikarp and hooked a Shiny Dratini don't you fucking dare let it go

Double-page supporter
What a wholesome, pure, and heart warming chapter. It really makes me glad to see that such pleasant, family friendly works of literature are still in abundance even in this day and age!

Contributor
What a Twist. My Mind fucked the whole new level last 2 page.
Let me guess, All that 4 Girls must be very perverted. and Have assign role themself Such as :
Masochist, Sadistic, Exhibitionist, and Possessive

Users who are viewing this thread