Kedamonotachi no Jikan ~Kyouisonshou Kougun~

Ima say thanks to this guy below me for translating this manga . Thank you so much I wish I were your gf I wana habe sekkusu with you as my thanks for translating it

If the roles were reversed And it was a yandere this would be way better but it being a man is like ehh

This is scary, deranged and wrong. Worse yet, it's not impossible to happen in real life, though I want to believe that humans will never reach the same level of depravity.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if she manages to escape? I don't want to read it if the rapist wins.

I see some people confused about the josei(1) and romance tags(2). Allow me to explain.
1. There's a fair amount of women that have rape/kidnapping kinks. Things like 50 Shades of Gray come to mind. This by no means suggests that they genuinely want such things to happen to themselves, but they do think it's hot.
2. Stockholm Syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
@blurgh123
**Latest chapter spoilers
She doesn't truly escape, but the roles are swapped in the latest chapter. She's keeping him as a chained up pet after cutting off his limbs.

Fed-Kun's army
@Autismonau I think all of that is right, but I don't understand how this caters to that audience. I've seen other titles that cater to these ideas (rape, kidnapping, etc...), but the ones that are oriented to those fetishes focus on the act being physically pleasurable to the woman (despite the pain or otherwise horrible treatment; there's often vague lines of consent but the physical arousal is always clear), or at least on the act of sex in great detail. This does the opposite of that. It shows very little sex (or sexually charged scenes, comparative to other fetish titles) and goes to great detail to display her mental state and anguish, showing how miserable this makes her. It gives the vibe of fetish manga targeted at a sadist viewpoint rather than a masochistic one. Moreover, looking at the magazine this came from, I feel like there's a focus on putting "cute girls" on the cover. It's not that smut works targeting women don't put women on the cover, but they do usually put the guy there, too. This would indicate a male audience, or at least an audience of people who would want to look at something with a cute girl with her boobs out on the cover, and would not be as interested in what the guy looked like. Moving on to the romance part. I think the confusion comes in for me when the story is both described as josei AND a romance. It's not that I can't understand that a captive person may fall in love with their captor. It's that I don't understand that how this particular story with that plotline can appeal to older women. Josei tend to focus more realistic romances. Even in the more extreme titles, I have a hard time imaging someone looking for a josei SM romance wanting this.

tl;dr There feels like a strong discrepancy between other works for this target audience and what this manga does, s.t. it seems like it's for a different demographic altogether. Also, It's not that it's a romance or that it's josei, but that it's both of those things at the same time that's confusing.

Also, super-shoutout to the translator on this one. For all its confusing tags, I am super interested to see where this story goes.

Users who are viewing this thread