Kedamonotachi no Jikan ~Kyouisonshou Kougun~

if you guys are disturbed by the first chapters don't read the ones 12 onward. Shit gave me shivers.

Uuuuhh.... im conflicted, on one hand i rlly enjoy reading taboo, abnormal, forbidden, weird, etc romance stories. N i certainly do find the whole oppressor x victim romance to be an interesting trope but idk... this one just got a bit too real...? N i cant completely hate the kidnapper either since he himself was abused the same by his mother. Which im not sayin is a valid justification for his actions and all of the terrible things he's done towards the mc but tbf to him that's the only way he knows how to show his "love?" For her since that's the only love he's known/received. Again not a valid reason but understandable y.
Also even though this doesnt really fit into the category of josei it doesnt really fit into any others either. Maybe a seinen would be more fitting but definitely not shounen or shoujo. Although i would say i do understand that it was categorized as a josei tho, idk how to explain it but it has a bit of that joseiy feel to it.

@zZONED can you give me a spoiler?
Because for me the story is interesting maybe i’m read too much wholesome manga

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
Is she developing Stockholm syndrome?! Or is it just my imagination?!

@setsu_na She developped one, in hope that she could change him.. in the end he's beyond help, but she kept him alive because she just fell pity for his past life that created him

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

this manga is so disturbing but i stay here for airi's survival huhu ganbatte ㅠㅠ

Read the China translation. The art is so good that whatever you believe is happening is true! I tested it by translating after I read all of it and I pretty much knew everything that was happening! I’m sad that the artist doesn’t have any other work. They drew this manga so well that it surpasses the language barrier! Only reason this has a bad rating is because it’s ‘too gory’ for them. I love these type of manga! There really hard to find

she was brainwashed but even when she realized that, she couldn’t live without him. He tried to kill her, but she turns this around. She realized she can’t live without him or kill him pretty much, so she cuts off his limbs. She would then get married and they Her husband and her. Treat the guy as a dog, and this guy is completely mind broken so he acts, and behaves like a dog. But he is still ‘attracted’ to her in his ‘dog mind’ as you see that he looks at her breasts when she baths him.

Dex-chan lover
@Seabunniesarecute Well thanks for that spoiler. No sarcasm, I'm honestly glad I read that now rather than finding out in x amount of weeks as translations are done. Pretty trash, not sure how I expected it to end, but certainly not... that.

Users who are viewing this thread